Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The pitchforks are coming for us plutocrats
I think I am inclined to take the weight of opinion from Nick Hanauer - an insider looking out, than those of a financial scribbler, Rick Newman - and outsider trying to look inside.

For me Hanaurer talks a lot of sense. Sooner or later, probably later, the Empire will crumble to dust.

The US no longer is democratic, but a plutocracy acting behind what is a de facto security/police state.

Btw I stumbled over a blog called "constitutionally.blogspot.co.uk" that argues that doubts exist that COG has been suspended? I don't know if the blog is now out of date or not, but I wonder if what the blogger says might be true? The blogger agued that the state of emergency order after 9/11 also remains in force and that the US armed forces were placed on DefCon 3 for the first time in history - including the Cuban missile crisis?

All very alarming if true.

The blog says the following:

Quote:In addition, one of the top investigative journalists in the country, Larisa Alexandrovna (the lead journalist at Raw Story), writing about the 2001 Department of Justice memorandum that found that the Fourth Amendment had no application to domestic military operations, wrote:

"it seems to me that this administration has justified its crimes by NOT suspending the state of emergency that went up on September 11, 2001. They are using emergency powers if you look at the whole of the spying, military actions inside the US, etc. I would wager that if asked, this administration will admit that we have been in a state of emergency for their tenure in office."

Alexandrovna not only believes that we have been in a state of emergency since 2001 (which the White House itself has verified, see above), but that the government has been using its emergency powers -- i.e. powers justified by a state of emergency -- in spying, carrying out military actions inside the U.S. (see this), and taking other extra-Constitutional actions.

Is that why the government:
Suspended habeas corpus?
Has been spying on Americans?
Won't enforce the laws?
Is basically "deputizing" corporations to act as sheriffs in the event of martial law?
Is training pastors to preach obedience to martial law?

Are all of these actions based upon a COG form of government?
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
The pitchforks are coming for us plutocrats - by David Guyatt - 30-06-2014, 10:28 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Votescam coming up in USA - every two years it seems..... Peter Lemkin 9 7,501 07-11-2014, 08:20 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan