Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why the WC is Inoperative: Plaque 3
Albert Doyle Wrote:
Tracy Riddle Wrote:Most of the country is beyond reaching now, I'm sorry to say. It's not just the JFK assassination. How many Americans actually care about RFK, MLK, Gladio, OKC, 9/11, the USS Liberty, the Gulf of Tonkin, MK/ULTRA, Golden Lily, US support for Israel, and so on? Maybe 10% to 20%? That may be too optimistic.

Yet 80% believe there was a conspiracy. Which shows a good percentage simply consciously trade-off indifference for an easy life.

So much for the brave and the free.

I've been thinking about this a lot in relation to 9/11. There are a lot of really good critical books, articles and documentaries on 9/11, much of it available for free on the internet. The 9/11 truth movement is pretty tech-savvy, and yet how many Americans are they reaching? Are they getting through to the average brainwashed consumer zombie? I don't think so.

And yes, 70-80% of Americans believe in a conspiracy in the JFK assassination, but what kind of conspiracy do they believe in? There's almost no polling on the subject, but I would bet the results are all over the place.

We know things are bad worse than bad. They're crazy. It's like everything everywhere is going crazy, so we don't go out anymore. We sit in the house, and slowly the world we are living in is getting smaller, and all we say is: 'Please, at least leave us alone in our living rooms. Let me have my toaster and my TV and my steel-belted radials and I won't say anything. Just leave us alone.' - Howard Beale, Network (1976)

Messages In This Thread
Why the WC is Inoperative: Plaque 3 - by Tracy Riddle - 01-08-2014, 01:03 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Plaque Five: Why the Warren Commission is Inoperative Jim DiEugenio 4 3,077 25-09-2014, 02:55 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Plaque Four of Why the WC is Inoperative Jim DiEugenio 13 5,813 22-09-2014, 04:01 AM
  Why the Warren Report is Inoperable" Plaque 2 Jim DiEugenio 3 3,100 25-07-2014, 03:23 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Why the Warren Commission is Inoperative today Jim DiEugenio 8 4,740 26-06-2014, 03:10 PM