Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The unmentionable - the 'other' Forum
Charles Drago Wrote:Peter, et al,

I cannot overstate the importance of these basic truths regarding the enemy's most significant strategic goal:

Their targets are the future and all its unborn fodder.

As for their tactics:

They do not seek to win arguments, but merely to prolong them.

They do not endeavor to take the fields, but merely to create the illusion that they are level.

They understand that to characterize long-settled issues as eternally beyond any reasonable settlement is to win the day.

So when you choose to engage them on these terms, by definition you lose.

Before the first shot is fired.

The alternative is not silence.

We win by exposing their game.

Hence the deepest meaning of my oft-repeated mantra:

Anyone with reasonable access to JFK assassination evidence who does not conclude that a criminal conspiracy took the president's life is cognitively impaired and/or complicit in the crime.

You may remove "JFK assassination" and substitute "RFK assassination" or "MLK assassination" or "9-11".

"Colby" and "Burton" and their ilk, like Posner and Bugliosi and theirs, are to be treated not with respect or collegiality, but with contempt, derision, and simple, eloquent exposures of their games.

The facts are on our side.

History is on our side.

The truth is on our side.

And the arc of the universe bends toward justice.

Eloquently stated and no part I disagree with - with the possible exception of an unstated, but implied part, that the only place to expose or post in opposition is here - or at least not there......Here is fine. There, as well, will get to more persons not yet aware - I realize ALL the problems with the structure and even Admin attitudes there....not naive, at all. I also realize some of you have had your cup runeth over there...and accept that. Jack, Nataniel, I and a few others post on both.....What worries me is that to leave them to rule the roost, gives the impression that they 'won' the day and scared the opposition away - their MO.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
The unmentionable - the 'other' Forum - by Mark Stapleton - 06-08-2009, 03:46 AM
The unmentionable - the 'other' Forum - by Mark Stapleton - 11-08-2009, 01:06 AM
The unmentionable - the 'other' Forum - by Myra Bronstein - 11-08-2009, 01:11 AM
The unmentionable - the 'other' Forum - by Myra Bronstein - 12-08-2009, 03:24 PM
The unmentionable - the 'other' Forum - by Myra Bronstein - 12-08-2009, 04:07 PM
The unmentionable - the 'other' Forum - by Myra Bronstein - 13-08-2009, 04:58 PM
The unmentionable - the 'other' Forum - by Peter Lemkin - 13-08-2009, 06:34 PM
The unmentionable - the 'other' Forum - by Myra Bronstein - 13-08-2009, 07:37 PM
The unmentionable - the 'other' Forum - by Myra Bronstein - 15-08-2009, 07:51 PM
The unmentionable - the 'other' Forum - by Mark Stapleton - 02-09-2009, 04:41 AM
The unmentionable - the 'other' Forum - by Myra Bronstein - 02-09-2009, 11:27 PM
The unmentionable - the 'other' Forum - by Myra Bronstein - 03-09-2009, 10:58 PM
The unmentionable - the 'other' Forum - by Mark Stapleton - 04-09-2009, 12:48 AM
The unmentionable - the 'other' Forum - by Mark Stapleton - 23-09-2009, 08:09 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Education Forum Closing Albert Doyle 7 5,117 10-06-2014, 11:35 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Questions and Answers from AARP Forum Bernice Moore 6 5,289 15-05-2010, 02:25 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Andy on the 'other Forum' advocates outing Agents 0 520 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: