Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall?
From The Needle:

Quote:

Correction And Direction

I have been recently contacted by someone extremely reliable who directed me to a comment left by Justin Sanity on this blog. Effectively that person suggested to me that this comment was more accurate than any other public accounts and that the author, Justin, very obviously knew what he was talking about.
That person also made it clear to me that Leon Brittan was not involved in the primary allegation of sexual abuse at Elm Guest House and that stories that Lord Brittan had been were inaccurate at best, and at worst verging on fantasy.
I accept what that person had to say and I believe that person.
My only interest in the Elm Guest House story from this point onward is to get an answer to the question; Just how did this entire issue become so muddied and damaging to so many innocent people ?'
Found it! I found that article in The Telegraph, by David Barrett, Tim Tate and Christopher Hope, where I first read a claim that the Elm Guest House child victim now an adult living in the US had confirmed Leon Brittan as an abuser:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/c...ictim.html
"Scotland Yard has tracked down a child at the centre of an alleged 1980s Westminster paedophile ring who has implicated a senior political figure, The Telegraph can disclose.
The man now in his 40s, whose identity is known to this newspaper is a successful entrepreneur based in the United States and has given a detailed account of how he was assaulted by the politician.[ LIES! ]
However, the alleged victim who was initially willing to co-operate has so far refused to make a formal statement to British detectives".
"Police are understood to have sent a United States investigator to interview the victim of alleged abuse at Elm Guest House, in Barnes, south-west London, who is now a successful businessman in his early 40s in the east coast US.
A US law enforcement officer, who had recently returned home after concluding a secondment to the Fernbridge team, was asked to interview the man on Scotland Yard's behalf earlier this year.
The alleged victim is understood to have named the senior figure. [Bullsh*t] During his original interview in 1982 the child referred to his abuser working at "the big house" [no, he didn't], which detectives believe was the Houses of Parliament.
The US officer reported back to Scotland Yard that the alleged victim was "ready to spill the beans" [more lies] and advised them to travel to America immediately to conduct a formal interview.
But by the time travel plans had been arranged, the man had changed his mind for unknown reasons and refused to co-operate, The Daily Telegraph understands"
"Fernbridge detectives also interviewed a retired police officer who was involved in the original Elm Guest House investigation and who interviewed the alleged victim at the time.
This newspaper understands the retired detective was reluctant to go into detail about why information about the politician was not included into witness statements at the time or submitted into evidence as part of a potential prosecution. [No, he was "reluctant" to be bullied into stating that the boy said anything at all about an "Uncle Leon" because that is a lie!]
His reluctance, which appears to reinforce the case for an amnesty, is understood to have stemmed from the policeman's fear that he could face disciplinary action, or other legal implications, or lose his pension".
Nonsense! This whole storyline is so obviously fraudulent…I don't know what to say. I really believed there was a sincere campaign to uncover and comprehend the truth, but it is becoming more & more clear to me that the campaign has really been about constructing a web of lies that would justify FRAMING an innocent man for crimes he never committed. I'm just shocked that so many respectable and respected persons publicly support all of this not least of which being Mark Williams-Thomas and Tom Watson. OMG!
The real story: Lee Towsey never mentions Carole Kasir's son, which means he was probably never at Elm Guest House and the whole "little queen" story is another of Fay's fabrications. Kasir's son was taken into care because his parents were convicted of "keeping a disorderly house" and judged to be unfit parents on that basis. Fay might actually have been "at the police station", but he was never a real social worker, so more likely he was there as a friend of the Kasir family. The boy never said anything about "uncle leon" or "the big house", so there never was anything mysteriously omitted from the police report. Op. Fernbridge probably did make contact with him, as an adult living in the US, and no doubt he simply refused to talk to them. Someone decided to take advantage of his total disinterest in discussing the subject with anyone, by falsely claiming that he had "made a full statement" and "named the politician" but later "changed his mind and refused to co-operate".
37 Comments
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall? - by David Guyatt - 30-01-2015, 10:41 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Australian Sally Ann rented out hostel children to paedos David Guyatt 2 5,898 04-02-2014, 04:52 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Global Horizons Indicted for Human Trafficking: Largest Case in US History Ed Jewett 1 6,039 03-08-2012, 04:30 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Justice for slavers (esp sex traffickers): hang them high! Ed Jewett 0 3,046 20-08-2010, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Robert Green arrested and taken to court in Scottish Paedo case Susan Grant 1 3,836 19-02-2010, 06:07 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt