Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Was the Followup Car Blocking a Shot at Z313?
Tracy - if the SBT is not created until the Summer of 64, how does it get into the Autopsy ? How does Specter ask the Drs about it in March?
Tague is not questioned until July, I get that, but I find it hard to accept that the SBT was not conceived until after March 1964... if so, the Autopsy in existence is an obvious forgery and the wheels on the bus go round and round... :Blink:

Mr. SPECTER - Permit me to supply some additional facts, Dr. Perry, which I shall ask you to assume as being true for purposes of having you express an opinion.
Assume first of all that the President was struck by a 6.5 mm. copper-jacketed bullet fired from a gun having a muzzle velocity of approximately 2,000 feet per second, with the weapon being approximately 160 to 250 feet from the President, with the bullet striking him at an angle of declination of approximately 45 degrees, striking the President on the upper right posterior thorax just above the upper border of the scapula, being 14 cm. from the tip of the right acromion process and 14 cm. below the tip of the right mastoid process, passing through the President's body striking no bones, traversing the neck and sliding between the large muscles in the posterior portion of the President's body through a fascia channel without violating the pleural cavity but bruising the apex of the right pleural cavity, and bruising the most apical portion of the right lung inflicting a hematoma to the right side of the larynx, which you have just described, and striking the trachea causing the injury which you described, and then exiting from the hole that you have described in the midline of the neck.
Now, assuming those facts to be true, would the hole which you observed in the neck of the President be consistent with an exit wound under those circumstances?

=================
The Assassination of John F. Kennedy
Warren Report
Appendix IX - Autopsy Report and Supplemental Report
Clinical Record - Autopsy Protocol The missile contused the strap muscles of the right side of the neck, damaged the trachea and made its exit through the anterior surface ofthe neck

Date 11/22/63 1300 (CST)
Prosecter: CDR J.J. Humes, MC, USA (497831)
Assistant: CDR "J" Thornton Boswell, MC, USN, (439878);
LCOL, Pierre A. Finck, MC, USA (04 043 322)
Full Autopsy

Date: 6 December 1963
Final Summary (Supplemental Autopsy Exam)
This supplementary report covers in more detail the extensive degree
of cerebral trauma in this case. However neither this portion of the
examination nor the microscopic examinations alter the previously
submitted report or add significant details to the cause of death

/s/
J. J. HUMES
CDR, MC, USN, 497831

=====================

Bob...
kinda thought I did that Bob... ??

I showed above (and again below) that the Survey data and the legends contradict the calculations for this model.... and the survey was done in May 1964 while this model was completed in January 1964...

There is simply no logical reason for them to have put a shot down by the steps unless there was some source information which corroborated it... You think they just stuck a shot 40 feet past Z313 for the fun of it?

Other than Altgens' comment about the shot being 15 feet from him there is no evidence offered to corroborate the location of these shots...

The first shot and thrid shots conflicts with the evidence we get to see...
The elevations are all wrong, the speed to cover distance is all wrong, everything about this model is incorrect - so they either constructed it from evidence which was never offered..

Mr. SPECTER. And what model reproduction, if any, did you make of the scene of the assassination itself?
Mr. GAUTHIER. The data, concerning the scene of the assassination, was developed by the Bureau's Exhibits Section, including myself, at the site on December 2, 3, and 4,. of 1963. From this data we built a three-dimensional exhibit, one-quarter of an inch to the foot. It contained the pertinent details of the site, including street lights, catch basin, concrete structures in the area, including buildings, grades, scale models of the cars that comprised the motorcade, consisting of the police lead car, the Presidential car, the followup car, the Lincoln open car that the Vice President was riding in, and the followup car behind the Vice-Presidential car.

Mr. SPECTER. Did you participate in the onsite tests made in Dallas?
Mr. GAUTHIER. I did.
Mr. SPECTER. Was a survey made of the scene used to record some of the results of that onsite testing?
Mr. GAUTHIER. Yes.
Mr. SPECTER. And by whom was the survey made?
Mr. GAUTHIER. The survey was made on May 24, 1964, by Robert H. West, county surveyor, a licensed State land surveyor, located at 160 County Courthouse, Dallas, Tex.
Mr. SPECTER. Have you brought the tracing of that survey with you today?
Mr. GAUTHIER. I have; yes.
Mr. SPECTER. And have you brought a cardboard reproduction of that?
Mr. GAUTHIER. A[B] copy made from the tracing[/B]; yes.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=6682&stc=1]

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=6683&stc=1]

Attached Files
.jpg   FBI shot recreation cd298 - and actual measurements - Tree not the same as 224.jpg (Size: 317.02 KB / Downloads: 12)
.jpg   The problem with the survey data of dealey plaza by West for the FBI and SS.jpg (Size: 995.35 KB / Downloads: 12)
Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
R. Hunter

Messages In This Thread
Was the Followup Car Blocking a Shot at Z313? - by David Josephs - 09-02-2015, 08:24 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part V/Conclusion Gil Jesus 0 193 05-03-2024, 02:07 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part IV / The X-Rays Gil Jesus 0 122 02-03-2024, 02:16 PM
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --Part III: The Autopsy Photos Gil Jesus 0 140 27-02-2024, 01:40 PM
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part II / The Exit Wound Gil Jesus 0 195 14-02-2024, 01:31 PM
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part I / The Entry Wound Gil Jesus 0 195 06-02-2024, 02:32 PM
  Oswald and the Shot at Walker Jim DiEugenio 1 589 24-03-2023, 04:35 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Jack Ruby - What the FBI knew after he shot Oswald James Lewis 4 14,268 15-06-2018, 01:40 PM
Last Post: James Lewis
  CIA Christmas for Washington Post and Tom Hanks: Double Shot of Propaganda aimed at Achilles Nathaniel Heidenheimer 13 8,750 03-01-2018, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  Jim Marrs & Mike Baker: PROVE THE GRASSY KNOLL SHOT! Travel Channel: America Declassified Anthony DeFiore 47 26,078 13-04-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  AOL story "Clint Hill clearly hears the third shot" taken off line within 1 hour. Drew Phipps 0 2,057 25-06-2016, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps