Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blatburst-Roy, Carpenter and Holland
Bacque's book was a marvel of research. I never saw a book that was so much based on raw declassified data. The references were almost all to boxes and files in the National Archives. The only thing I read that ever came close was Newman's Oswald and the CIA.

Shaw's commanding officer was part of that operation Albert refers to. Shaw himself admitted he was this guy's aide de camp;it was in his Who's Who entry.

After and during the WC, Shaw, like Ferrie, never thought that anyone would ever get onto their relationship with Oswald. I mean, Banister essentially told Delphine Roberts there was going to be a cover up. The FBI let Ferrie lie his head off to them after Garrison turned him over. So Shaw got careless with his Who's Who entry, which also listed his association with Permindex.

He wised up later. Because his entry disappeared after 1964.

With all we know about Shaw today, how anyone could try and whitewash the guy is astonishing. That anyone could endorse a new millennium whitewash, that may be even moreso. But what does one expect from Max Holland and his crowd.

Messages In This Thread
Blatburst-Roy, Carpenter and Holland - by Jim DiEugenio - 29-03-2015, 04:10 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How Max Holland Duped the Daily Beast Jim DiEugenio 3 6,206 24-06-2017, 07:08 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Max Holland and Donald Carpenter vs Jim Garrison and the ARRB Jim DiEugenio 63 46,579 11-05-2017, 05:30 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  Oliver Stone's Response to Philip Zelikow and Max Holland, 2002 Robert Morrow 9 11,709 04-01-2011, 06:46 AM
Last Post: Phil Dragoo
  Oswald in holland Steve Duffy 1 3,158 04-05-2010, 06:55 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan