Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does the entire set-up of the Patsy hinge on his going home at his own request on the 21st?
Oswald asks Wesley for a ride home mid morning on Thursday the 21st .

Mr. BALL - I see.
Now, there was the one date that Oswald came to you and asked you to drive him back to Irving, it was not a Friday, was it?
Mr. FRAZIER - No, sir; it wasn't.
Mr. BALL - It was on a Thursday.
Mr. FRAZIER - Right.
Mr. BALL - Was that the 21st of November?
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir.

Mr. BALL - Well, tell us about that.
Mr. FRAZIER - Well, I say, we were standing like I said at the four-headed table about half as large as this, not, quite half as large, but anyway I was standing there getting the orders in and he said, "Could I ride home with you this afternoon?"
And I said, "Sure. You know, like I told you, you can go home with me any time you want to, like I say anytime you want to go see your wife that is all right with me."
So automatically I knew it wasn't Friday, I come to think it wasn't Friday and I said, "Why are you going home today?"
And he says, "I am going home to get some curtain rods." He said, "You know, put in an apartment."
He wanted to hang up some curtains and I said, "Very well." And I never thought more about it and I had some invoices in my hands for some orders and I walked on off and started filling the orders.

Without his going home:

1 - how do we get the rifle from the garage to the 6th floor and attribute it solely to Oswald? &
2 - is Oswald still the Patsy? (on Thursday around noon the "set-up of the Patsy" is not already in place - would they say he hides the gun there since some other time??

Wesley claims Oswald asks to take him home.
Paine says it was to make up with Marina... her garage light story is tissue paper thin

How can the entire set-up hinge on Oswald going home - is he setting himself up to take the blame somehow?

We know he didn't take that rifle to the TSBD nor was it in that garage, nor was it on Magazine when he moved out in Sept.

Does the entire set-up of Oswald as Patsy hinge solely on his getting to and from Irving that week? and if so, does that not seem pretty shaky ground to build a set-up?

(Edit: image here relates more to next post)

Attached Files
.jpg   Article 6 Cover.jpg (Size: 329.08 KB / Downloads: 6)
Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
R. Hunter

Messages In This Thread
Does the entire set-up of the Patsy hinge on his going home at his own request on the 21st? - by David Josephs - 29-03-2015, 05:25 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Education Forum Re-admission Request To James Gordon Brian Doyle 4 1,009 14-08-2023, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  John T Martin: Filmed on same reel: Edwin Walker's Home, Oswald NOLA Leaflets Distribution Tom Scully 1 2,701 10-03-2023, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  RFK's Mind-Controlled Patsy Peter Lemkin 8 83,266 10-06-2018, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  CIA cannot find record of VISA request in 1959, AND THEY SHOULD - NEW RELEASE David Josephs 0 2,165 31-01-2018, 06:08 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  H.C. Nash's PATSY OF THE AGES - LEE HARVEY OSWALD AND HIS NATION HALF A CENTURY LATER Anthony Thorne 9 9,844 11-09-2016, 03:40 AM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  My entire PDF is now complete Scott Kaiser 3 4,352 01-02-2016, 08:29 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Pack your bags and go home George Clooney solves Kennedy assassination! Scott Kaiser 9 5,767 24-11-2014, 10:12 AM
Last Post: Martin White
  Request for Help to ID Rifles Bob Prudhomme 5 4,732 29-03-2014, 03:42 AM
Last Post: Bob Prudhomme
  Tom robinson, gawler's funeral home, actually watched jfk autopsy in the bethesda hospital morgue! Anthony DeFiore 0 6,081 26-11-2013, 01:19 AM
Last Post: Anthony DeFiore
  Kennedys’ Cape home donated to institute - Metro Bernice Moore 2 3,108 03-02-2012, 02:55 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore