Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
David Mantik's Definitive look at the Harper Fragment
For those with no medical training or knowledge whatsoever.

The Secret Service agent who sees JFK's wounds prior to reaching the Triple Overpass... within a minute of the shots.
Once again, thank you Dr Mantik.

Mr. HILL.
The right rear portion of his head was missing.
It was lying in the rear seat of the car.
His brain was exposed.
There was blood and bits of brain all over the entire rear portion of the car.
Mrs. Kennedy was completely covered with blood.
There was so much blood you could not tell if there had been any other wound or not,

except for the one large gaping wound in the right rear portion of the head.

Mr. BALL - What did you notice in the railroad yards?
Mr. WEITZMAN - We noticed numerous kinds of footprints that did not make sense because they were going different directions.
Mr. BALL - Were there other people there besides you?
Mr. WEITZMAN - Yes, sir; other officers, Secret Service as well, and somebody started, there was something red in the street and I went back over the wall and somebody brought me a piece of what he thought to be a firecracker and it turned out to be, I believe, I wouldn't quote this, but I turned it over to one of the Secret Service men and I told them it should go to the lab because it looked to me like human bone. I later found out it was supposedly a portion of the President's skull.
Mr. BALL - That you picked up off the street?
Mr. WEITZMAN - Yes.
Mr. BALL - What part of the street did you pick this up?
Mr. WEITZMAN - As the President's car was going off, it would be on the left-hand side of the street. It would be the----
Mr. BALL - The left-hand side facing----
Mr. WEITZMAN - That would be the south side of the street.
Mr. BALL - It was on the south side of the street. Was it in the street?
Mr. WEITZMAN - It was in the street itself.
Mr. BALL - On the pavement?
Mr. WEITZMAN - Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL - Anywhere near the curb?
Mr. WEITZMAN - Approximately, oh, I would say 8 to 12 inches from the curb, something like that.
Mr. BALL - Off the record.

Just a question... wasn't the fragment found the next day after a thorough search of the plaza? Does this not suggest it was PLACED there at some point since it's final resting place is to the south and west of where the limo was facing thereby suggesting a shot from behind? And part of the reason for its placement at the front, to coincide with that fraud of an xray showing nothing forward of the Coronal suture....

Could this piece of bone found to the south and WEST of the limo be what becomes the Harper piece, found the next day?

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=6824&stc=1]

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=6823&stc=1]

Attached Files
.gif   harpermap.gif (Size: 47.57 KB / Downloads: 61)
.gif   harperletter.gif (Size: 18.36 KB / Downloads: 64)
Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
R. Hunter

Messages In This Thread
David Mantik's Definitive look at the Harper Fragment - by David Josephs - 05-04-2015, 09:39 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Wheaton Lead: An Exploration by Larry Hancock and David Boylan Peter Lemkin 2 4,510 03-05-2020, 07:17 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  David Talbot's Petition to reopen the 4 Assassinations Jim DiEugenio 4 4,613 21-01-2019, 07:20 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  David Mantik vs Robert Wagner Round 3 Jim DiEugenio 0 10,348 07-09-2018, 07:10 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Bill Kelly's Review of David Talbot's "The Devil's Chessboard" Bill Kelly 32 25,154 14-01-2018, 06:33 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  David Giglio interviews Jim DiEugenio Jim DiEugenio 0 3,514 03-07-2017, 05:00 AM
  The Great White Case Officer by David Atlee Phillips Alan Dale 2 3,323 02-05-2016, 04:29 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  David Talbot on BOR, this week Jim DiEugenio 16 8,861 22-11-2015, 11:58 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  David talbot's plan for new documentary Bernice Moore 5 5,762 23-09-2015, 11:42 AM
Last Post: Ken Garretson
  David Slawson=State of Denial Jim DiEugenio 3 2,455 29-06-2015, 06:04 PM
  Objection to the 0.65-cm Fragment Herbert Blenner 0 1,932 12-04-2015, 10:02 PM
Last Post: Herbert Blenner