Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
David Mantik's Definitive look at the Harper Fragment
It is quite unfortunate that all of the government propaganda has brainwashed so many researchers into believing that just because a bullet entered JFK's skull, by necessity, that bullet had to exit the other side of his skull. It is time we began thinking for ourselves, and opened our minds to other possibilities.

Imagine that you had a bullet that could penetrate skull bone and only leave a tiny entrance wound. Once inside the skull, imagine that the very act of travelling through the brain was enough to cause this bullet to open up and, in many cases, disintegrate into many small pieces. This disintegration would, of course, cause the fragments to transfer all of their energy to surrounding tissue, and bring the fragments to an abrupt halt midway through the brain. There would be massive damage to the brain BUT, and this is very important, in many cases no part of the bullet would exit the brain, although, in many cases, there would be a large gaping wound somewhere on the other side of the skull from the entrance wound. HOWEVER, and this is also very important, the large gaping wound would not always be perfectly in line with the path of the bullet.

Can you guess what kind of bullet could accomplish such miraculous tasks? Believe it or not, this could be done with nothing more than the humble hollow point rifle bullet, available to handloaders at any sporting goods store. I myself have used these bullets in a .308 deer rifle, taking only head shots. It is not the bullet exiting the skull that "tears off a chunk of skull" on its way out. Such large blowouts are caused by the massive hydraulic pressure wave created by the rapidly expanding and disintegrating bullet coming to a halt in the brain. And, as I said, these blowouts are not always in line with the path of the bullet, as the hydraulic pressure will take the path of least resistance. I have shot deer with hollow point bullets in the side of the head, on level ground, and seen the top of the head blow off. I have also shot deer in the head with hollow point bullets and seen nothing at all come out, indicating complete break up and halting of the bullet in the brain.

While I have experience with hollow point bullets, I tend to believe the one that struck JFK's head was a more advanced form of hollow point bullet known as a frangible bullet. These bullets are made from a compressed metal powder that returns to its powder form under stress in a wound. The cloud of metal powder trying to travel through brain matter is even more lethal than the metal fragments from a hollow point bullet, and have an even greater guarantee of coming to a complete halt inside the skull.

The reason I believe the bullet was a frangible bullet is the observation, in the autopsy, of hundreds of dust like fragments visible in the x-rays of JFK's head. While a hollow point bullet might fragment into small pieces, it will not turn into dust. Lead is malleable, not brittle, and this one observation from the autopsy is enough to tell anyone with any hunting experience that JFK was not shot with a full metal jacket bullet.
Mr. HILL. The right rear portion of his head was missing. It was lying in the rear seat of the car. His brain was exposed. There was blood and bits of brain all over the entire rear portion of the car. Mrs. Kennedy was completely covered with blood. There was so much blood you could not tell if there had been any other wound or not, except for the one large gaping wound in the right rear portion of the head.

Warren Commission testimony of Secret Service Agent Clinton J. Hill, 1964

Messages In This Thread
David Mantik's Definitive look at the Harper Fragment - by Bob Prudhomme - 09-04-2015, 05:59 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Wheaton Lead: An Exploration by Larry Hancock and David Boylan Peter Lemkin 2 4,510 03-05-2020, 07:17 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  David Talbot's Petition to reopen the 4 Assassinations Jim DiEugenio 4 4,613 21-01-2019, 07:20 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  David Mantik vs Robert Wagner Round 3 Jim DiEugenio 0 10,348 07-09-2018, 07:10 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Bill Kelly's Review of David Talbot's "The Devil's Chessboard" Bill Kelly 32 25,154 14-01-2018, 06:33 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  David Giglio interviews Jim DiEugenio Jim DiEugenio 0 3,514 03-07-2017, 05:00 AM
  The Great White Case Officer by David Atlee Phillips Alan Dale 2 3,323 02-05-2016, 04:29 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  David Talbot on BOR, this week Jim DiEugenio 16 8,861 22-11-2015, 11:58 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  David talbot's plan for new documentary Bernice Moore 5 5,762 23-09-2015, 11:42 AM
Last Post: Ken Garretson
  David Slawson=State of Denial Jim DiEugenio 3 2,455 29-06-2015, 06:04 PM
  Objection to the 0.65-cm Fragment Herbert Blenner 0 1,932 12-04-2015, 10:02 PM
Last Post: Herbert Blenner