Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blatburst-Roy, Carpenter and Holland
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:Gordon was a difficult guy to read because you really had to do your homework about him. I had one of my largest files on Gordon. Because I kept on running into him in my investigation. I did not do that on purpose. But he was just there.
Mmmm...I'm sure he was. On purpose.

Jim DiEugenio Wrote:In the nineties, he tried to publish an expose of the CIA and his work for it; it was called something like CIA vs. America. I got in contact with the agent. And I could not get a straight answer as to why it was shelved. But the important point is that after that, Gordon decided to STFU. Or if he talked, it was obvious disinfo. I know this for a fact. Because one night he tried to tell me that Watergate was mixed up with Area 51. This suggests that the CIA had a hand in deep sixing the book. And that made Gordon reconsider and work a deal with them. Which, I also had evidence of. If they would leave him alone, he would not talk anymore. Or it would be limited hangouts.

He wouldn't be the first to chicken out. Not so brave and tough with out the institutional protection. Truth telling can be lonely and dangerous.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Messages In This Thread
Blatburst-Roy, Carpenter and Holland - by Magda Hassan - 23-04-2015, 11:33 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How Max Holland Duped the Daily Beast Jim DiEugenio 3 6,206 24-06-2017, 07:08 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Max Holland and Donald Carpenter vs Jim Garrison and the ARRB Jim DiEugenio 63 46,579 11-05-2017, 05:30 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  Oliver Stone's Response to Philip Zelikow and Max Holland, 2002 Robert Morrow 9 11,709 04-01-2011, 06:46 AM
Last Post: Phil Dragoo
  Oswald in holland Steve Duffy 1 3,158 04-05-2010, 06:55 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan