Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blatburst-Roy, Carpenter and Holland
Yeah, I saw that too and I added to my post above about it.

Wow, what chutzpah.

And man now the EF has fallen: Von Pein and Roy. Bad cop, good cop.

BTW, Roy/Blatburst is also pushing the whole line of rigamarole about him being a careful researcher.

This is the guy who wrote that when the cut Z frames are inserted into the Z film at around 207 forward, that still does not prove a conspiracy.

HA HA HA LOL

See, those excised frames clearly show Kennedy's head buckling from an impact. And when Groden first showed them at Harvard in 1993, the audience was shocked since it was on a big screen with very good resolution.

Everyone realized why Hoover had cut those frames. Because the WC wrote that Oswald could not have gotten a shot off at that point since his vision was blocked by the branches of an oak tree. If you can believe it even Dunacan McRae said it looked like he was hit before he went behind the sign. (DVP went nuts when he said that, of course.) The HSCA photo panel also said this was the case.

But not that "careful researcher" Roy/Blatburst. The troll who feels fine at Max Holland's site.

Messages In This Thread
Blatburst-Roy, Carpenter and Holland - by Jim DiEugenio - 28-04-2015, 03:52 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How Max Holland Duped the Daily Beast Jim DiEugenio 3 6,206 24-06-2017, 07:08 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Max Holland and Donald Carpenter vs Jim Garrison and the ARRB Jim DiEugenio 63 46,579 11-05-2017, 05:30 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  Oliver Stone's Response to Philip Zelikow and Max Holland, 2002 Robert Morrow 9 11,709 04-01-2011, 06:46 AM
Last Post: Phil Dragoo
  Oswald in holland Steve Duffy 1 3,158 04-05-2010, 06:55 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan