Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apple, Google and spooks get together at country mansion
Never heard of Duncan Campbell before; quick search gives - "NSA: Inside the FIVE-EYED VAMPIRE SQUID of the INTERNET. One year after
The Guardian opened up the trove of top secret American and British documents...". 'Five'/'5' is a regular ref I get; 'Vampire' too - I've called 'them' vampyres before and it was very eagerly 'accepted' with instant return wallknocks and thrown back at me; and 'squid' too, tho' I've no idea why. Rifat writes that an unnamed UK 'paper was going to run the mind machine story, as I gather it, around 2000, but were dissuaded. Other things I've read say that the press isn't to be targeted, but I know they are (print & broadcast) from the statistically improbable number of coincidental reference repetitions in the i-'paper and the Indy & etc.. Seems to me the mind machine can & does target at will, and very broadly too, any hi-frek can carry the ELF, tho' that broadness can be a sleight of hand - they know where I'm looking on tv/'papers. The Guardian's a brave 'paper, maybe there be ructions, after all, some bugger's brainwashing and torturing their own citizens, and I'm certain it's happening in the US too.
Martin Luther King - "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
Albert Camus - "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion".
Douglas MacArthur — "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."
Albert Camus - "Nothing is more despicable than respect based on fear."

Messages In This Thread
Apple, Google and spooks get together at country mansion - by Michael Barwell - 23-05-2015, 03:27 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Google gets pat on hand for illegal data mining David Guyatt 0 2,815 21-06-2013, 02:20 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  MI6, a death in China and the very secretive Mayfair company full of spooks Magda Hassan 4 4,764 06-11-2012, 09:51 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  Wikileaks: Google caught in spy games on execs and ‘regime change’ Magda Hassan 2 3,341 10-08-2012, 05:57 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Spooks and Spy Jinks Bernice Moore 0 3,156 13-08-2011, 03:16 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Spooks, Misdirection and Wikileaks Ed Jewett 1 4,650 07-12-2010, 04:23 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Google, CIA Invest in ‘Future’ of Web Monitoring Ed Jewett 12 11,371 16-08-2010, 06:26 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski