Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Armstrong's Hypothosis - Harvey and Lee - Applied to Tippit
And then there is Hawk Jensen who was in the Marine Corp with Oswald (well, one of them anyway) who confirms that Oswald, himself and others were MK ULTRA subjects.

Quote:ONALASKA -- Harlan “Hawk” Jensen believes he has written a book that finally exonerates Lee Harvey Oswald.

The 70-year-old Onalaska investment and insurance broker who served with Oswald in the Marines said his self-published book, “Atsugi Assassins,” shows Oswald was the subject of CIA mind control, wasn’t President John Kennedy’s assassin and never fired a shot on Nov. 22, 1963.
Hawk Jensen of Onalaska is the author of Atsugi Assassins, where he states his theory about a military mind control program that he was unknowingly part of. PETER THOMSON photo

Jensen said he doesn’t know for sure who shot Kennedy, but he believes the assassination was a conspiracy by some factions inside the CIA.

Jensen said he, too, was a subject of mind control serving in Atsugi, Japan, which was the headquarters for the CIA’s top-secret MKULTRA mind-control program and the U-2 spy plane project.

“Oswald was used as a mind-controlled guinea pig,” Jensen said. “When he said he was a patsy, he wrote his death warrant because I believe at that moment he realized and they realized he remembered things he shouldn’t have remembered.”

Jensen thinks the book, published in March, might get more attention with the 45th anniversary of the Kennedy assassination.

“I’m not a nut-job, I’m of sound mind and body,” Jensen said. “I wanted to restore Oswald’s name and remove his dishonorable discharge for his family.

“His daughters have had this stigma over them since childhood of their father having killed the president of the United States,” he said.

Jensen said he sent his book to Marina Oswald Porter, Oswald’s widow, and they talk weekly by phone. He said Marina liked his book, and she is more convinced than ever that her husband did not kill Kennedy.

Jensen said he first met Oswald on mess duty in Atsugi and later on a secret mission in the mountains of Taiwan during the height of the Cold War.

Jensen, who was born and raised in Viroqua, said it took him years to pull together the pieces of the story because drugs and hypnosis were used to control his mind.

“I don’t remember everything,” Jensen said. “Things were removed from my memory. I flirted with a book for a long time; it was one of the most important things to get this down.

“I needed to write this to remove this monkey of government lies and cover-up off my back, which has been ongoing for over 50 years,” he said.

Some of his Marine friends were under mind control, and some had doubles, possibly Oswald, too, he said. “My fellow Marines said the book was good, and did not refute what I said,” Jensen said.

Jensen admits he has been obsessed with Kennedy’s assassin since the day he saw Oswald on TV as the murder suspect.

“Oswald and I were above average Marines handled by MKULTRA, and we didn’t know it,” Jensen said. “I’m embarrassed by being controlled and a little angry about being obsessed in search for answers, but I fared better than Oswald.

“I’ve dumped my bucket with this book,” he said. “This is part of history, and some day we will learn the truth. It might be out there now.”

By the Book

WHAT: “Atsugi Assassins” by Harlan “Hawk” Jensen

AVAILABLE: Available at buybooksontheweb.com, borders.com and amazon.com.

PRICE: $23.95

ONLINE EXCLUSIVE: To see a video of Harlan “Hawk” Jensen talking about how he and Lee Harvey Oswald were part of the mind-control program, look for this story at lacrossetribune.com

In his daughter's words

Here’s what Harlan “Hawk” Jensen’s daughter, Tracy, says about his book:

“For as long as I can remember, my father talked about being used as a mind-control subject during his military service. When I was younger, his stories appealed to me because they seemed strange and mysterious. But as an adult, I feel outrage at his accounts of the extraordinary events that happened to him while he served in the U.S. military. I am proud that he had the courage to write about what may be considered very controversial events. Although I knew the details of my father’s experience, it was incredibly satisfying to see it documented within the pages of ?Atsugi Assassins.’ ”
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Messages In This Thread
Armstrong's Hypothosis - Harvey and Lee - Applied to Tippit - by Myra Bronstein - 15-03-2009, 07:09 PM
Armstrong's Hypothosis - Harvey and Lee - Applied to Tippit - by Myra Bronstein - 15-03-2009, 07:32 PM
Armstrong's Hypothosis - Harvey and Lee - Applied to Tippit - by Myra Bronstein - 15-03-2009, 09:26 PM
Armstrong's Hypothosis - Harvey and Lee - Applied to Tippit - by Myra Bronstein - 16-03-2009, 11:44 PM
Armstrong's Hypothosis - Harvey and Lee - Applied to Tippit - by Myra Bronstein - 17-03-2009, 02:29 AM
Armstrong's Hypothosis - Harvey and Lee - Applied to Tippit - by Myra Bronstein - 25-03-2009, 02:58 AM
Armstrong's Hypothosis - Harvey and Lee - Applied to Tippit - by Myra Bronstein - 25-03-2009, 03:10 AM
Armstrong's Hypothosis - Harvey and Lee - Applied to Tippit - by Magda Hassan - 12-03-2009, 12:24 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harvey In Hungary Brian Doyle 7 582 21-03-2024, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Advancing Armstrong - Putting The Puzzle Pieces Together In The Lobby Brian Doyle 21 2,218 24-08-2023, 03:39 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 616 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 451 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 501 15-03-2023, 11:34 AM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald Pt. 1 & 2 Gil Jesus 0 457 08-03-2023, 01:28 PM
  Why Officer Tippit stopped his Killer Jim DiEugenio 24 19,544 26-12-2022, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Milo Reech
  The Tippit Case in the New Millenium Jim DiEugenio 192 192,967 23-06-2019, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Milo Reech
  OUR HIDDEN HISTORY podcast on JFK and Tippit murders Joseph McBride 1 10,242 22-09-2018, 01:29 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  INDISPUTABLE Evidence for Harvey & Lee Sandy Larsen 1 3,809 10-02-2018, 06:14 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio