Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Astonishingly Disturbing" - Endless War Across the Globe
Keith Millea Wrote:
Quote:Memorial Day weekend. Makes me ill. Here's to all the idiots who "faught the good fight".

Dawn

What are you saying?Please,do not call those who have fought and died idiots!These people could have been your father,uncle,or good friends.And,If that was the case,I would guarranty,you would not be calling them idiots,you would be laying flowers at their grave today.....

Peace Out..
Sorry that is not a nice word and of course I have sympathy for them. My father was in World War two for MANY years and it destroyed his life. I have represented many former Viet Nam vets, all were a mess. Homeless drugged out and suffering from severe PTSD.
I am sorry but I have strong feelings against war and have had these views all my life. I have a hard time understanding how they convince people to go fight wars that are never about what the boys are told.
Anyone remember the folk singer Michael Clooney (I think that was his name, about 1968) who did a great anti war song about the bankers and business men going into the army.

Yes Pease. What a concept.

Messages In This Thread
"Astonishingly Disturbing" - Endless War Across the Globe - by Dawn Meredith - 26-05-2013, 03:29 PM