Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
“Big Brother” may end up being very, very small
Tracy Riddle Wrote:
David Guyatt Wrote:Tracy, I'd be grateful if you can provide chapter and verse re Prouty's motorcade argument.

Thanks,

David

David, if you're familiar with Prouty, you know that he is the source of the claim in Stone's JFK that there should have been a military presence along the motorcade route. There are video interviews and articles by him where he claims that every window of every building should have been closed and watched, with people on walkie-talkies and rifles ready to pounce on any security violation. Common sense tells you that just wouldn't be possible, but we also have photos and videos of earlier motorcades showing people hanging out of windows. Here's one from Hawaii:

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc151...rcade2.jpg

One from Ireland:
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/cork.jpg

Sorry to link to lone-nutters, but when something is obviously wrong, we shouldn't waste any more time on it.

Just because you like someone, doesn't mean they're right about everything and knowledgeable about every subject.

Thank you Tracy. See my PM
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
“Big Brother” may end up being very, very small - by David Guyatt - 23-06-2013, 04:46 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FAA to Propose New Rules For Small Drones in Nation's Skies Ed Jewett 8 4,786 01-12-2011, 07:43 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  A Small but Significant Controversy in Music Magda Hassan 1 2,893 10-02-2011, 06:45 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett