Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just About the Best Single Short Summation of Where American Electronic 'Intelligence' Has Led US!
I don't know, Peter, I've been trying to change minds since I was in college in the 80s, and most people are just too content with their TV shows and consumer lifestyles to care that much. "If you're not doing anything wrong..." etc. Those who have trouble coping with society are put on anti-depressants and that keeps them sedated. Everyone is ingesting chemicals every day, and they're doing who-knows-what to our bodies and minds. The few people who do care about politics and public issues are mostly kept on the reservation by partisan media propaganda.

Personally, I'm hoping for alien intervention. As long as they don't bring a cookbook called "To Serve Man." :lol:

Messages In This Thread
Just About the Best Single Short Summation of Where American Electronic 'Intelligence' Has Led US! - by Tracy Riddle - 06-08-2013, 10:29 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Secret Commands Can Be Sent To Your Electronic Devices Peter Lemkin 0 16,653 12-05-2018, 05:48 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  NSA level iof electronic spying is "stunning" says Europe's top human rights body David Guyatt 0 3,699 27-01-2015, 10:54 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  New Electronic Spying Discovered In Central Oslo Government District Peter Lemkin 0 3,746 17-12-2014, 08:19 AM
  Israeli Intelligence Eavesdropped on Kerry’s Phone During Palestine-Israel Peace Talks Magda Hassan 3 5,137 07-08-2014, 06:42 AM