Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Comprehensive, But 13 Things USG Doesn't Want Its Citizens To Know Re: Surveillance
Keith Millea Wrote:
Quote:Conclusion
Thomas Paine said eternal vigilance is the price of liberty.
President Obama just promised the nation that he would set up an independent group of outside experts to "step back and review our capabilities -- particularly our surveillance technologies."
Days later Obama appointed the Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, the same person who has admitted he did not tell Congress the truth about the program, to establish a review group to assess whether surveillance is being done in a manner that maintains the public trust. After an uproar about the fox guarding the henhouse, the White House reversed itself and said Clapper will not choose the members of the group after all.
Who these members will be has not been made public as of the time this is written. Another secret? Stay vigilant!

I recently read where our friend CASS SUNSTEIN is now being considered for the top spot on this "independent group".:vomit:

All they need to 'round things out' would be Kissinger, Brezinski, Chaney, Rumsfeld, North and a few other spook-cleared Deep Political assets to also herd the 'sheep'. This country is a joke, now.......a very sad and sick one, at that. Another great 'investigation' like the WC or the 911 Commission..... Are Amerikans really that stupid to endlessly take this kind of assault on their intelligence and our long-gone democracy and Constitution?!...I guess the answer, sadly, is 'yes'....or perhaps:
Quote:'yes, boss!'
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Not Comprehensive, But 13 Things USG Doesn't Want Its Citizens To Know Re: Surveillance - by Peter Lemkin - 26-08-2013, 05:33 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GENETIC SURVEILLANCE - the next invasion of privacy in the National Police State Peter Lemkin 1 5,329 12-06-2015, 04:18 PM
Last Post: Michael Barwell
  Injustice Doesn't Get More Disgusting Than This - Blackwater's Youngest Victim [Aged 9] Peter Lemkin 0 3,429 02-09-2014, 05:45 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The ALEC - Google Alliance....my how things are getting sinister! Peter Lemkin 0 2,296 23-10-2013, 08:21 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Brain Reading Surveillance Technology - The Future Is Here - And It Doesn't Look Good! Peter Lemkin 3 7,442 13-10-2013, 08:37 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt