Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poland and Germany should unite says Lech Walesa
Lech baby was always available to the lowest bidder. I think there would be several million Poles who would find this idea entirely reprehensible. Why isn't he calling for Russo Polish integration if it is no big deal? They used to be closer anyway but he put a stop to that. Why does the western media give this idiot the time of day? I don't think any one in Poland even listens to him any more.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Messages In This Thread
Poland and Germany should unite says Lech Walesa - by Magda Hassan - 25-09-2013, 11:44 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why intelligent people oppose government surveillance - Genocide and Profits for IBM in Nazi Germany Adele Edisen 1 3,393 21-03-2013, 05:18 PM
Last Post: Jim Hackett II
  The Gatekeepers: In New Film, Ex-Shin Bet Chiefs Denounce Occupation, Compare Israel to Nazi Germany Peter Lemkin 0 3,231 29-01-2013, 07:42 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Germany discussing possible advantages of dictatorial forms of government Magda Hassan 0 3,687 19-06-2010, 08:51 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Germany and France worried over UK grab for EU power 0 480 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: