Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JFKReserach.com - Current status
Hi everyone,

I have been a reader of this forum for many years, although this is my first time participating. I just noticed that Deep Politics Forum was no longer hosting the former JFK Research site. After digging around, it is my understanding that Shelby Dellarosa, the wife of the site's late creator has communicated to DPF that the contents be taken offline. If that is her wish, then I agree that it should be complied with.

However, I noticed that the old domain was on sale by domain brokers and decided to acquire it (it cost a pretty penny). I plan to rebuild the website without using materials written by Rich, since we are not allowed to use them.

I would like to see if there are people who would like to work on the contents of the new site. The plan is to start with basics and slowly flesh it out with more thorough, well-researched content. Everyone's welcome to contribute. Please let me know your thoughts.

Thank you

Messages In This Thread
JFKReserach.com - Current status - by Randy Sullivan - 22-11-2013, 11:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current Education Forum Prayer Man Thread Brian Doyle 1 388 31-10-2023, 03:24 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Mellen On Connections of JFKs Assassination & Current 'Crisis of Democracy'! Peter Lemkin 0 5,761 25-11-2010, 09:16 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin