Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Footage of second shooter to be aired this week
David Healy Wrote:sounds like a pre Ebay hype, move....
Could be....As I have a friend now about to sell some REAL JFK Assassination 'stuff' on eBay, I've been lookin' and there is so much ****! I can't believe it. People are auctioning standard photos, which abound by the thousands if not more, and claiming they have something 'original'. A few originals maybe...I don't know....but the asking prices for those are very HIGH!...yet NO ONE IS BUYING anything, as far as I can tell. Take a look on eBay. Type in several variants, such as JFK assassination photos; Lee Harvey Oswald photos; Lee Harvey Oswald autograph, etc. Full to bursting...but not much substance.....I did see one long hand-written letter by LHO to his brother, but couldn't tell if it was an original or a copy...but the price was certainly for an original!!!!...and then some.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Footage of second shooter to be aired this week - by Peter Lemkin - 24-11-2013, 08:10 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Phil Shenon - how much did the CIA pay him this week? Anthony Thorne 1 4,342 23-04-2018, 08:38 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  David Talbot on BOR, this week Jim DiEugenio 16 8,303 22-11-2015, 11:58 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  Heading to the Wecht Conference this week Anthony DeFiore 0 2,033 13-10-2013, 09:58 PM
Last Post: Anthony DeFiore
  Patrick Kennedy to be married this week-end, cape cod.. Bernice Moore 1 2,415 17-07-2011, 08:28 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore