Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sibel Edmonds 'gonna blow your mind - with this information.....
From BFP:

Quote:

CIA-Gladio's Zionist Operatives Urge Obama to Overthrow Erdogan's Administration

SIBEL EDMONDS | JANUARY 23, 20141 COMMENT
Morton Abramowitz, Eric Edelman & Blaise Misztal Demand Immediate Regime Change in Turkey[Image: 0123_ZionistsOp.png]Earlier this week I wrote a lengthy analysis on the recent political crisis in Turkey- Turkish PM Erdogan: The Speedy Transformation of an Imperial Puppet and illustrated how U.S.-Installed puppets go from democratic presidents to despots and & terrorists when their time comes. I followed up the analysis with an exclusive interview on this topic: Click Here
Today, Washington Post dutifully provided a platform for three outspoken Israel Lobbyists who are jointly calling on the Obama Administration to overthrow the current Turkish Administration. That's right. You heard it right. Morton Abramowitz, Eric Edelman and Blaise Misztal jointly penned a hysteria-reeked article to declare Turkish PM Recep Tayyip Erdogan a despot, and a great threat to democracy and U.S. interests. Let's provide a few excerpts from this propaganda-ridden article [All Emphasis Mine]:
Whatever his achievements over the past decade, Turkey's prime minister, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, is destroying his country's parlous democracy. That is a profound problem for Turks and Turkey's Western allies. Staying silent, out of fear that speaking out would harm some short-term interests, risks Turkey's longer-term stability.
…
Turkey's democratic decline creates a pressing dilemma for the United States. Erdogan's current course would take Turkey from an imperfect democracy to an autocracy. Such a fate for a close ally and NATO member would have profound implications for our partnership, the United States' beleaguered credibility and the prospects for democracy in the region.
…
U.S. policymakers should lay aside their reluctance to confront the disastrous impact of Erdogan's dictatorial tendencies and remind the Turkish leader of the importance the United States attaches to Turkey's political stability and democratic vitality. Particularly as their influence is greater than it appears…
…
Erdogan is doing great harm to Turkey's democracy. The United States should make clear, privately and publicly, that his extreme actions and demagoguery are subverting Turkey's political institutions and values and endangering the U.S.-Turkey relationship.
…
The article is geared to achieve several objectives by the CIA-State Department connected and avid Israel Lobby operatives: 1- Declare Erdogan as a dictator, despot & a great threat to Turkey's democracy; 2- Emphasize Erdogan and the AKP administration as a major threat to NATO and the United States; 3-Paint the Obama administration's lack of overt meddling (because covertly there has been plenty of meddling) as severely weak and consequential; 4- Pressure the Obama Administration for an overt action against Erdogan (Regime Change a la Obama).
In my article and follow up interview I emphasized the role of Turkish Mullah Fethullah Gulen, who has been residing in the United States since 1998, as a major operative for CIA-NATO operations, not only in Turkey, but also in Central Asia and the Caucasus. During the past few years I have been a lone voice in the United States when it comes to real coverage of Gulen and his operations under the CIA. Here are a few examples of my coverage since 2009:
Boston Terror, CIA's Graham Fuller & NATO-CIA Operation Gladio B-Caucasus & Central Asia
Turkish Intel Chief Exposes CIA Operations via Islamic Group in Central Asia
Turkish Imam Fethullah Gulen Nabs George Bush PR Queen
The Sanitized Gulen Coverage Continues…
Now, let's review the strong ties that exist between the individuals who wrote this propaganda article for the Washington Post and Turkish Mullah Fethullah Gulen.
Mort Abramowitz, a known neocon, Israel lobbyist, CIA and State Department Operative, and PNAC signatory, has been one of Fethullah Gulen's main handlers and backers. In fact, when the FBI and Homeland Security Department tried to kick the Islamic Mullah out of the United States, Abramowitz was one of the first Gulen CIA-State Department handlers to step in:
After years of investigating him the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security, due to his guardian angels in the State Department and the CIA, are prevented from bringing an indictment against him, so they try to kick him out of the US. But once again Gulen's CIA angels step in and portray Gulen as a scholar, despite the fact that Fethullah Gulen doesn't even have a high-school diploma and never went beyond the 5th grade. Among his angels who vouched for him were Graham Fuller, George Fidas, and Morton Abramowitz.
As for Eric Edelman? Let's go back nine years and check him out in my State Secrets Gallery: I presented State Department-CIA's Eric Edelman as one of the top culprits in my State Secrets Privilege Case when the government invoked the State Secrets Privilege and several additional gag orders to cover up the FBI's investigations and files pertaining to CIA-NATO terror operations in Central Asia & the Caucasus since the mid-1990s.
Just like Abramowitz, Edelman has been known as an avid Israel lobbyist and a neocon. Here are a couple of excerpts from an article that was written in 2007:
Edelman has close ties to Vice President Cheney and several other administration hardliners. He served under Cheney, then Secretary of Defense, in the first Bush administration. At that time, Cheney set up a "shop" to "think about American foreign policy after the Cold War, at the grand strategic level." The project also included Paul Wolfowitz and Scooter Libby. [New Yorker, 4/1/02]
From 2001-2003, Edelman served as a national security adviser to Cheney. In 2003, he was named as U.S. ambassador to Turkey, attempting to convince Turkey to cooperate with the Bush administration's plans to invade Iraq. Turkish columnist Ibrahim Karagul noted, "Edelman is probably the least-liked and trusted American ambassador in Turkish history."
…
While not as crusty as Abramowitz and Edelman, Blaise Misztal has also been making a name for himself as a Zionist operative. His recent operations have been mainly geared towards Iran: Click Here
We have three avid Israel lobbyists known as hawks and neocons with backgrounds connected to the CIA-State Department who have upped their operations and propaganda dissemination calling for a "regime change" in Turkey. Neither one has ever been known as pro democratic values, human rights concerns or peace advocacy. Just the contrary: All three have been known as great advocates for wars and regime installations in the Middle East and elsewhere. They are saying it is time for Erdogan to go, and for a new puppet to be installed. Will Americans fall for this; again? Will the people in Turkey counter this, and take matters into their own hands? Time will tell, and not much time is left. And with that I'll leave you with my in-depth interview on PM Erdogan & the Empire's Reverse Engineering:

- See more at: http://www.boilingfrogspost.com/2014/01/...4MJu1.dpuf
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
Sibel Edmonds 'gonna blow your mind - with this information..... - by David Guyatt - 25-01-2014, 10:28 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why The Facts of 9/11 Must Be Suppressed - Ruling Group Mind Behind the War Without End Magda Hassan 13 10,895 15-05-2014, 08:30 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Operation Terror - a film about 911 packed with the likely true information! Peter Lemkin 1 3,181 09-12-2012, 12:14 AM
  Pepper Letter Reflecting on 911 & Information v. Disinformation Peter Lemkin 2 3,918 03-12-2012, 05:40 PM
  STill the best and most comprehensive timeline and information source for 911-related events Peter Lemkin 0 2,548 10-08-2012, 08:10 AM
  First CIA Asset To Openly Blow The Whistle On 911 Foreknowledge of Hijackings And Where. Peter Lemkin 8 7,568 28-09-2011, 06:19 AM
  News of CIA's ongoing coverup of 911 from former FBI translator Sibel Edmonds Peter Lemkin 8 6,903 23-09-2011, 08:30 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  9/11 Hijackers Not on Flight Manifests? – A Review of Available Information Magda Hassan 0 2,870 08-04-2010, 01:37 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Great Film On Sibel Edwards - Kill The Messenger Peter Lemkin 4 5,318 24-02-2009, 06:25 PM