Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marxist-Leninist Party of the Netherlands
I was living in Amsterdam long ago and remember that newspaper on the stands. Don't 'ya just love those people [sadly, most - and even more so in America] who think 'what you see is what you get' about life. They haven't a Deep Politcal neuron in their heads....some lack any neurons above the medulla.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Marxist-Leninist Party of the Netherlands - by Peter Lemkin - 29-03-2009, 08:20 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Starikov on the US use of the United Russia Party to destabilise Russia Paul Rigby 0 2,162 02-10-2016, 09:26 AM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  McCarthy Redux - brought to you by the Religious Right, Tea Party and other allied groups. Peter Lemkin 4 3,801 04-01-2011, 12:28 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Tea Party Organizations Tied To Racist Hate Groups, et al. Peter Lemkin 0 3,166 21-10-2010, 09:12 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin