Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bill Simpich's State Secret is completed
I had not finished the work - which I find very well thought out and done [from what I had read], as I was waiting for it to be completed. Right at the begining, Simpich states something profound. It is not exactly new, but is stated in a clear way that makes old information visible in a new light...:

Quote:Strong evidence is provided in this book that both Oswald andDuran were impersonated on these tapes. Furthermore, I believe thatGoodpasture realized during September 1963 that someone had found outabout the CIA's Mexico City wiretap operation. Theimpersonation of Oswald and Duran meant that the Agency had to takeaction to ensure its security. Goodpasture got together with theoffices of covert action chief Dick Helms and CI chief Jim Angletonand launched an operation to try to figure out who had done it andwhy. It all blew up in their faces on 11/22/63, when the man who hadbeen impersonated was named as JFK's assassin.
When President Kennedy was shot down in Dallas, the CIA and theircolleagues at the FBI were effectively blackmailed. If their Oswaldmemos written prior to the assassination had been made public in thewake of JFK's death, public reaction would have been furious. If the word got out that CIA officers knew that Oswald had been impersonated prior to the assassination, this would imply both that Oswald had been set up for the assassination (which was presumably carried out by others), and that the CIA could have prevented JFK's death if it had reacted differently. The response would have been tectonic.

Tectonic indeed!...and any good Sherlock Holmes would have followed this trail - as it surely leads to those who planned the event[s] - perhaps even those who instigated them. Simpich has now made a stab at just that. I need to finish the work to comment fully. It certainly does deserve our attention, and consideration of its evidence and conclusions.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Bill Simpich's State Secret is completed - by Peter Lemkin - 24-02-2014, 07:41 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The State of the ARRB today Jim DiEugenio 0 1,686 28-10-2019, 09:22 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Jim Garrison: Some Unauthorized Comments on the State of the Union Jim DiEugenio 2 2,914 13-08-2019, 06:39 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  NATO's Secret Armies, Gladio and JFK Jim DiEugenio 3 2,906 20-07-2019, 01:14 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Bill Kelly on Angleton, Jefferson Morley, and Thomas Powers Anthony Thorne 5 13,231 11-06-2019, 04:50 AM
  Collins Radio Connection to JFK Assassination - Bill Kelly (revised) Peter Lemkin 15 8,591 20-05-2019, 09:08 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Richard Bartholomew's THE DEEP STATE IN THE HEART OF TEXAS Anthony Thorne 15 36,334 10-09-2018, 11:30 AM
  Bill Kelly's Review of David Talbot's "The Devil's Chessboard" Bill Kelly 32 23,828 14-01-2018, 06:33 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  Bill Turner on Garrison KPFA Jim DiEugenio 2 7,518 10-01-2018, 06:12 AM
  Brainwashed : The Secret CIA Experiments in Canada John Kowalski 0 6,781 18-12-2017, 04:02 AM
Last Post: John Kowalski
  State of Texas vs Lee Harvey Oswald: Autopsy x rays Jim DiEugenio 40 43,122 07-12-2017, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell