Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who wants to join me at Democratic Underground/DU?
Nathaniel Heidenheimer Wrote:By the way Myra, I had this idea : It would be good if we could let people know about the new Dick Russell book. A few quotes from that last bunker buster of an essay would easily kick this into Amazon top 5,000 and possibly higher.

The other thought was the Evica book. Crime that more people dont know about it. I was thinking in the General Discussion section a nice long thread about C.D. Jackson? A Time-Lifer is always good for the meta-paranoia of the youngsters:listen: as my parakeet used to say!

I dont have time to start these now but will after May 15th.

By the way this site is really good. It is a great mix of naive democrats with some really well read folk. It is easy to underestimate the latter here.

Peter this is where you need to be posting. Makes no sense to only post where you cant win new converts.. AT THE SAME TIME THERE ARE ALMOST NO COMPLETE IDIOTS HERE. This is a just the right hothouse for your consciousness.

I'll do what I can there Nathaniel. Thanks for the suggestions.

I agree with your assessment of the site and the members. Huge site, tons of members. Mostly people who are paying attention and trying to understand what is being done to us. Many are still trying to cling to their idealist view of events, and their belief that we have a two party system and the Democrats are the good guys, but starting to catch on. A significant number have caught on and are posting excellent essays wherein they connect dots:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/dis...id=5367193

http://www.democraticunderground.com/dis...89x5356012

http://www.democraticunderground.com/dis...89x5361126

In the past people let themselves be intimidated by the "conspiracy theorist/tin foil hat" smears. But lately they're refusing to fall into that trap.

Historically the owners/admins have been the problem. They are apparently so terrified of being ridiculed that they promptly locked all threads with hint of independent thought, any insights into the plots that have destroyed our best leaders and institutions and way of life. It seems like the more persistent and bold members there are making inroads however. More and more I see threads, like the ones above, where people are openly discussing the types of patterns we discuss here and the thread is not locked or moved. I would like to think that this is a trend because the forum has such potential.

Hope you post there Peter. Smart people there with increasingly open minds. Fertile ground.

Messages In This Thread
Who wants to join me at Democratic Underground/DU? - by Myra Bronstein - 01-04-2009, 04:16 AM
Who wants to join me at Democratic Underground/DU? - by Myra Bronstein - 01-04-2009, 11:40 PM
Who wants to join me at Democratic Underground/DU? - by Myra Bronstein - 01-04-2009, 11:45 PM
Who wants to join me at Democratic Underground/DU? - by Myra Bronstein - 02-04-2009, 03:32 PM
Who wants to join me at Democratic Underground/DU? - by Myra Bronstein - 02-04-2009, 03:47 PM
Who wants to join me at Democratic Underground/DU? - by Myra Bronstein - 04-04-2009, 06:26 PM
Who wants to join me at Democratic Underground/DU? - by Myra Bronstein - 07-04-2009, 05:00 AM
Who wants to join me at Democratic Underground/DU? - by Myra Bronstein - 07-04-2009, 11:49 PM
Who wants to join me at Democratic Underground/DU? - by Myra Bronstein - 08-04-2009, 12:19 AM
Who wants to join me at Democratic Underground/DU? - by Myra Bronstein - 08-04-2009, 12:20 AM
Who wants to join me at Democratic Underground/DU? - by Myra Bronstein - 08-04-2009, 05:26 PM
Who wants to join me at Democratic Underground/DU? - by Myra Bronstein - 12-04-2009, 05:44 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Global Proxy Cloud - Help Egypt break the firewall- Join the Cloud! Magda Hassan 2 30,572 28-01-2011, 12:45 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Join us in pressuring the OECD to cancel its conference in Jerusalem Magda Hassan 0 3,234 12-10-2010, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Who wants to join me at Daily Kos? Myra Bronstein 6 5,648 12-04-2009, 05:51 PM
Last Post: Myra Bronstein