Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Read Snowden’s Comments On 9/11 That NBC Didn’t Broadcast
Magda Hassan Wrote:
Drew Phipps Wrote:Well, he is alive. But he isn't free.

He's freer than he would be in the gulag archipelago of US black sites he would have disappear into if he'd stayed. He still has a voice.

I think the USG would never allow him to come to trial - as the evidence and discovery would be too damaging to the US - or the entire proceedings would be secret and thus show the US to be what it is - a police state. Were Snowden to fall into US 'hands', I'm afraid the best he could hope for would be permanent detention without being able to be seen or heard - and that likely means either solitary confinement or the American Gulag. I'm personally surprised that no general outcry has been heard over his passport being invalidated. He has not been tried and I see no legal basis for taking away his passport. If it can happen to him, it can happen to any American - and all should worry. Even if Brazil grants him asylum, I don't see how he will get safe passage from where he is to there...but perhaps Russia would help secretly in moving him. This is a very strange saga that is far from over. Sadly, I think the USG will try to assassinate him - of course making it look like some other event and motive caused the death. Even though he can do little further harm, they want to send a message to anyone else thinking of doing the same...... Everything changed for the worse [was already very bad!] on 9-11-01!
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Read Snowden’s Comments On 9/11 That NBC Didn’t Broadcast - by Peter Lemkin - 04-06-2014, 06:30 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Controlled Demolition expert comments on WTC collapse Lauren Johnson 5 5,144 07-02-2011, 07:21 PM
Last Post: Jeffrey Orling
  Amazing And Good News!...If Little Read! Peter Lemkin 8 6,132 08-05-2010, 06:11 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett