Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pentagon preparing for mass civil breakdown
Lauren Johnson Wrote:
Magda Hassan Wrote:The DoD have clearly not hear of Maslow's hierarchy of needs. It is not rocket science. If people have their basic needs met and the opportunity to develop personally there will be no tipping points or riots. If one small entitled class is not dominating and repressing the majority who miss out there are no tipping points and riots. Equal distribution of the socially produced fruits. If the social structure and its military/police is designed to protect the interests of the entitled minority there will be riots.

Actually, I take an inverse and perverse position. Indeed, they have read Maslow, and many others in various social sciences, which is exactly why they are making plans.
Well, I can see that point too. Unfortunately...
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Messages In This Thread
Pentagon preparing for mass civil breakdown - by Magda Hassan - 14-06-2014, 04:37 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mass Strikes Against 'Austerity Measures' Hit France Keith Millea 0 3,668 24-06-2010, 06:21 PM
Last Post: Keith Millea