Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tom Watson's "source" for No. 10 paedophile claims goes public in desperation
Magda Hassan Wrote:
David Guyatt Wrote:
....You are the ideal MP for me to approach not only because you are my constituent MP but because I understand that you are, according to your Wikipedia entry, "one of the last of those made a Minister by Margaret Thatcher still to be in the House of Commons"
The allegations I took to Tom Watson which resulted in the current Police investigations involve Mrs.Thatcher's period as Prime Minister.
Many questions remain unanswered about a number of her key appointments and as her personal assistant in the 1974 General Election and, upon her becoming Leader of the Conservative Party in 1975, you joined her Private Office and so I must assume were very close to her and by definition some of the people I believe should be subject to an Independent Inquiry.
Your perspective could be extremely helpful.
The persistence of Mrs. Thatcher in pressing ahead with the Knighthood of Jimmy Savile despite opposition from her closest advisers, his alleged attendance at multiple private Chequers parties, his being granted the keys to Broadmoor in 1988, together with her appointment of Peter Morrison, a well known paedophile according to a number of fellow MPs, as her PPS raise many serious questions that need answering and only an Independent Inquiry on a Hillsborough based model will satisfy the electorate....

Well, that ups the ante quite a bit doesn't it? Who is the 'Sir Tony' who is his local member?

I'm not sure to be honest.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
Tom Watson's "source" for No. 10 paedophile claims goes public in desperation - by David Guyatt - 20-06-2014, 12:39 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Archbishop claims he wasn’t sure it was illegal for priests to have sex with kids Magda Hassan 2 8,089 11-06-2014, 12:37 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  Rumor Claims Sandusky “Pimped Out” Boys to Rich Donors Ed Jewett 43 52,598 09-12-2012, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  Emanuela Orlandi Was 'Kidnapped For Vatican Sex Parties,' Claims Father Gabriele Amorth Magda Hassan 1 4,813 29-05-2012, 02:29 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  Anti-paedophile checks to be relaxed David Guyatt 2 4,277 06-02-2011, 02:55 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Pope faces fresh claims of child sex abuse cover-up Susan Grant 8 7,340 25-10-2010, 09:42 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Elite Paedophile Ring in Portugual Ed Jewett 2 3,969 04-09-2010, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski