Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US/UK state brainwashing/torture/murder
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8830&stc=1]
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8831&stc=1]

Interesting few lines from a book on the Gestapo (Dams & Stolle) I'm reading; I'm not au fait with the workings of the Soviet Securitate disfunction, but the shitehounds [& there goes the sirens] surely have a lot in common with the security machine of the 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] Reich, the least of which being the psychotic Vertrauensmann scum.
I'm struck by the line "The punishment was to be based less on the act or the content of the remark than on the perpetrators personal attributes". This is surely the case with me because I've done nowt; just 5 days ago or so, I got a ref from the shitehounds to "It's a little bit of everything". What they're saying there, is that I've done nowt, they effectively just don't like me & don't have anything on me to do anything legitimately. They are fantastically retarded people.
I've had the ref to "pest" several times, tho' not since I pointed-out that they've freely dished-out so many refs that I can now start to interpret them. Ages ago, I'd asked them if it was personal', to which they'd fallen-over themselves denying it cos their claims to "legitimacy/law/justice", even in their soiled eyes would crumble to dust. Latterly, they say "Yeah".
I get "traitor" a lot", which amuses.
The shitehounds don't seem to mind the Nazi-related insults I give them much at all. The Special Courts being the "armoured corps of the judiciary" is spot-on; I get way too much "tank" & related for it to be directed at me the shitehounds are enormously hubristic & self-referencing. I also get "guards/Guards" a lot, which, by ref, may well account for those "tank" refs.
This is just a very quick blurb, but there's an awful lot to this which I'll add in '17.

Attached Files
.jpg   Gestapo1.jpg (Size: 357.95 KB / Downloads: 26)
.jpg   Gestapo2.jpg (Size: 173.49 KB / Downloads: 26)
Martin Luther King - "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
Albert Camus - "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion".
Douglas MacArthur — "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."
Albert Camus - "Nothing is more despicable than respect based on fear."

Messages In This Thread
US/UK state brainwashing/torture/murder - by Michael Barwell - 24-12-2016, 01:48 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chris Hedges and Barrett Brown on the Corporate State's War on the Press Peter Lemkin 0 8,893 10-08-2018, 06:53 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  U.S. Secret State and the Internet Peter Lemkin 0 5,945 17-09-2015, 05:20 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The National Security State Has Filled Us With Fear but Not Improved Our Well-Being Tracy Riddle 0 3,849 03-11-2014, 12:20 AM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle