Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US/UK state brainwashing/torture/murder
To repeat an example of what they do frequently; reading Gestapo' 7:30am26Dec, a full 3lines before it mentions the White Rose (something that I've looked into, along with Sophie Scholl, a year or two before this indoctrinate-torture-kill exercise in muppeteering started it's in the chatlogs as I spoke of it with Ben' in glowing terms, & in spite of which, I'm falsely painted a Nazi for narrative networks propagandist reasons for to dangle the idiot V-manner scum like flies to backdrafted shit), I had a sudden & rapid series of clicks to the left ear. They have taunted that-, & there is all the appearance that- (thousands & thousands of times) the shitehounds are tapped into my vision unit' such as gives the ability to see & read ahead from the page I'm reading. I greatly admire the White Rose & Sophie Scholl; it's standard for the shitehounds to ref/mock this, particularly as she was "beheaded" [neuralgic sets-in to the mid upper right cheek area].
I've not read much at all of this book, but it is as tho' it's the shitehounds go-to text book. The similarities are startling & the book puts into words things I kinda miss/take for granted that is understood; from a sentence, I find I have a page & more that I can add by way of fleshing-out the practical meanings of a functioning Gestapo in Britain today.
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8840&stc=1]

The agonies of the synthetic trigeminal neuralgia' stopped pretty soon after I started calling the cops about it to get it on record that I was saying it was happenin (the msg coming across my analogue Radio4 that it was "Redlined" [& at that, an obvious cough from a lad here in the library who's a dead ringer for a shitehound, grey, mummies-boy, bit of a nerdy sullen type with close cropped hair, noticeably unnoticeable, hand up to face my side; the pathological obsession of the jobsworth, but I'm not presuming to be certain, he's just very much of the type, by appearance, and a neuralgic sets-in to left temple]; the synthetic telepathy stopped VERY soon after I latched-on to Rifat et al, as did the schiz-training'; as did the organised gang-stalking after reading Targeted Individuals Canada'.
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8841&stc=1]
Note, long after the neuralgic torture stopped, a curious msg of "There was always an MI5 officer present", ie, in the context of during the torture. After it was 'diagnosed', I'd 'phoned the TN Assoc; the line was unanswered, but they'd 'phoned back 10mins later; I'd explained the symptoms (as 'atypical' as it could possibly be, & she'd said that the next time it happened, i should go to A&E - as if that's an easy proposition when yer in unbelievably extreme levels of pain..).

A quick note on shitehound V-manner dickheads; they have a wardrobe full of cheaper Marks & Sparks the anonymous' ones, the peeping Tom voyeur Party-functionary low level hacker-types who compensate for fragile egos & the grey that runs thru' them, the same ones who colloquially (& cheaply[click]-but-by-no-means-necessarily inaccurately) weren't breast-fed, whose fathers weren't around & who were bullied at school.

Attached Files
.jpg   GestapoRapidclicksDetail.jpg (Size: 207.05 KB / Downloads: 25)
.jpg   GestapoP58-59Detail.jpg (Size: 275.04 KB / Downloads: 25)
Martin Luther King - "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
Albert Camus - "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion".
Douglas MacArthur — "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."
Albert Camus - "Nothing is more despicable than respect based on fear."

Messages In This Thread
US/UK state brainwashing/torture/murder - by Michael Barwell - 29-12-2016, 06:04 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chris Hedges and Barrett Brown on the Corporate State's War on the Press Peter Lemkin 0 8,905 10-08-2018, 06:53 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  U.S. Secret State and the Internet Peter Lemkin 0 5,955 17-09-2015, 05:20 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The National Security State Has Filled Us With Fear but Not Improved Our Well-Being Tracy Riddle 0 3,864 03-11-2014, 12:20 AM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle