Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US/UK state brainwashing/torture/murder
- as soon as i drew-up this page, before signing-in, some bronchial knuckledragger's started coughing away just outside this online-library room, like an am-dram Glaswegian alcoholic ("Devil-worshipper"..)..:

I should probably add that these shitehounds have referred to themselves as the "Totenkopf - because they were made-up of ex-policemen", but I reckon it's fully legitimate to suggest Totenkopfverbande is more accurate. Also, i was trolled on YT by a fella calling hisself Schutzgehmeinschaft (or similar), & they're well into their Zersetzung.

The ref'ing's being very odd atm, not much at all of it: standard themes being "enemy, disloyal, underwater, Aleppo, ice/snow, rich/poor, hot/flames/fire/etc, 'Devil''s getting the workout, lots of 'Hospital', impossible, politics, everyone- worldwide, laughing, trial/court/imprisoned/arrested, suicide, 'Pole/Polish/Poland' refs'; that said, it's pretty quiet, 'cept for the obvious few to say "Hi, we're (still) here". Oh, lots of heart tracks & sharps for up to 10minutes, as per stressors & pisstakes, but pretty quiet. That said, I woke-up when i went to bed 4-&-a-half hours ago, so it's past midday & I've not slept a wink, on 31stDec... a cunning e-caffeine plan?

irons in the fire

Slàinte & Wassail an' that

Martin Luther King - "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
Albert Camus - "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion".
Douglas MacArthur — "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."
Albert Camus - "Nothing is more despicable than respect based on fear."

Messages In This Thread
US/UK state brainwashing/torture/murder - by Michael Barwell - 31-12-2016, 01:35 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chris Hedges and Barrett Brown on the Corporate State's War on the Press Peter Lemkin 0 8,905 10-08-2018, 06:53 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  U.S. Secret State and the Internet Peter Lemkin 0 5,955 17-09-2015, 05:20 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The National Security State Has Filled Us With Fear but Not Improved Our Well-Being Tracy Riddle 0 3,865 03-11-2014, 12:20 AM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle