Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US/UK state brainwashing/torture/murder
Still hardly any referencing at all almost none whatsoever at all none very little if any. The DC's tho' are back.

12hrs or so after saying there was fuckall ref'ing, a great one which is très pat for right now, on New Years day at 5:25am by 1 & a half howls of a siren at mid-distance (1 & a half seconds or so) whilst I was reading 'Gulag Archipelago' I picked-up in town NY's Eve -

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8859&stc=1]

I noticed refs from last nights film 'Eagle Eye' for what it's worth; happened to notice at 55minutes in, a billboard in the background, "We See The Future" - this is sooooooo shitehound: "111/eagle, eye, Jerry, Rachel, crystal, hex, trumpet, liquid nitrogen, guillotine, (that "hex", presumably 'hexogen' (&&&& spell/witch), which would figure perhaps with the 'root'/'Ruit, being Beirut, & hence the "Marines" & "Lebanon". I did make the point aaaages ago, in response to some shitehound accusatory diahorrea, that of Beirut '82, it had been said that the Americans may've well have bombed themselves, for the effect their shelling of the Druze(?) had had, from their "battleship". That went down well with them of course, like every single time I voice any opinion at all, thereby demonstrating control & autonomy of my own mind.

Attached Files
.jpg   GulagArchipeligoSirenRef1-1-17.jpg (Size: 634.23 KB / Downloads: 29)
Martin Luther King - "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
Albert Camus - "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion".
Douglas MacArthur — "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."
Albert Camus - "Nothing is more despicable than respect based on fear."

Messages In This Thread
US/UK state brainwashing/torture/murder - by Michael Barwell - 03-01-2017, 03:07 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chris Hedges and Barrett Brown on the Corporate State's War on the Press Peter Lemkin 0 8,905 10-08-2018, 06:53 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  U.S. Secret State and the Internet Peter Lemkin 0 5,955 17-09-2015, 05:20 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The National Security State Has Filled Us With Fear but Not Improved Our Well-Being Tracy Riddle 0 3,864 03-11-2014, 12:20 AM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle