Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US/UK state brainwashing/torture/murder
Theory: Official' or upper tier so-called Anonymous' operate under licence fron CANUKUS/5-eyes SS's; these agencies direct, enhance, quartermaster, aid & provide cover for their activities, a half-way PMC-type contractor: I'm not suggesting Anonymous' as known in the press is coherent or that they're slavishly obedient, but they are a directly linked black ops, deniable & presumably wholely & entirely illegally orientated organised crime entity, specifically intended to free the nation state agencies of any & all constraints & with that full & plausible deniability, & benefiting in their operations thru' being wholistically quartermastered in the very latest medical' & scientific technologies 7 materials & techniques, including training, extrajudicial schemes of indoctrination, traumatising, brainwashing', psychological & physical torture & murder, for entertainment & pay ("bought"/"sold"), R&D, & including full real-time access to blackstate surveillance operations, mind & body implants, & toxic & poisonous materials.

Cover, training & oversight ("There was always an MI5 officer present", of the neuralgia torture) is provided directly by SS staff & once-removed retired staffs, acting directly on orders from above, & by the functions of ordinary' policing constabularies, public sector agencies (ie medical) & supported by print & broadcast medias & others from the highest' to the lowest'.

Their targets (everyone) are either "Protected" by & from the highest' blackstate operators, or their victims are "Sold/Bought" to- & by- these "Very Backstage" anonymous sado-narcissist operators, who themselves may well be victims' of the hard-to-mind etc. capabilities of blackstate, professing to be "Doing Gods work" as they do (the excitation & manipulation of the god spot' of the right temporal lobe being weaponised, tho' I consider this is simply a self-advertising & taunting reference which demonstrates their ego-mania).

The common feature of these operators' is their profound psychopathologies, very much including extreme authoritarianism, a lust for "Powerrr", sadism, hubris, compensating for the fragile egos of being shitty little people. This targeted individuals' phenomena/conspiracy theory, is very real & are entirely the responsibility of nation states using involuntary humans in terminal experimentation of new technologies, techniques, materials & the radio-frequency saturated world we live in, with the dysfunctional Securitate of these nations acting as kingmaker within Anonymous''s SS-affiliated groups; a system that identifies & radicalising to extremism the already aggressively pathological & psychotic self-professing' "evil genius's"/"Elite/Leet" (Ben', Ben Everhart /Lockmat /Lockmat666 /Lucifer" had said to me in 2008 that he had access to Googles secure database, & later had said that he had a former friend who couldn't hide from him, called Mike, like me, who he used to play Doom' with, as we were at that moment).

Anonymous' is obviously amorphous & disparate, but this is a big strand; I've had, several times, refs towards my having "Killed an agent/one of us"; I assume this means Shok Teenik/Sippo Kähmi, or Ben' himself, but I think their "ritual death" of disengaging from past internet footprint & creating a new in detail legend' precludes that.
Martin Luther King - "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
Albert Camus - "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion".
Douglas MacArthur — "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."
Albert Camus - "Nothing is more despicable than respect based on fear."

Messages In This Thread
US/UK state brainwashing/torture/murder - by Michael Barwell - 03-01-2017, 04:09 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chris Hedges and Barrett Brown on the Corporate State's War on the Press Peter Lemkin 0 8,908 10-08-2018, 06:53 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  U.S. Secret State and the Internet Peter Lemkin 0 5,957 17-09-2015, 05:20 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The National Security State Has Filled Us With Fear but Not Improved Our Well-Being Tracy Riddle 0 3,868 03-11-2014, 12:20 AM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle