Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US/UK state brainwashing/torture/murder
It's a throw of the dice whether to put this in one thread or the other, but I've selected this one, as it plays to that greater theme:
The character of the attack that I'm under has changed radically over the past couple of weeks; the referencing incidence has crashed, whilst the dream choreographies have skyrocketed coincidentally with the quality of sleep that I'm having, also having plunged:

I've already mentioned that I'm on occasion going to bed and instantly waking-up clear & fresh; when I do sleep, I'm waking after an hour-&-a-half after a dc', then fitfully sleeping again to several more dreams', into which can be read a narrative'/subliminal & messageful script'. Or, on occasion, a nights sleep consists only of a light, presumably hypnogogic sleep, consisting of a series of the same sort of dream choreography. Not all are msg'ful, some seem to be simply there to occupy my mind, presumably again, taking it away from a good restful sleep. Whilst I'm beyomd making effort to note & remember them, a couple I have noted and are below; it's clear I think to see a train of thought', behind them. Note that ordinarily, my own integral & indigenous mind isn't at all prone to dreams:

Tues10Jan: 4x dc's; 1) wrestling with a zombie' sounds innocuous enough, but it was very energetic', not frightening at all, just very active; 2) my mum, being very aggressive there wasn't much to the dc at all, just really that aggression, and the very finely & accurately detailed image of her face very much in my face, far more detailed than any other dc I've ever had (contrasting with the usual, namely that the shitehounds're able to present a very vaguely visually defined person or place, and yet it's made very clear who & where it's supposed to be; I've mentioned this before several times how do I know a concrete subway pedestrian tunnel tunnel with no view at all is in Berlin [click left ear], or a person facing away and bending down in poor light with no identifiable clothing from realworld memory, is supposed to be a specific ex-girlfriend of mine); 3) climbing a very rocky mountain (old ref), very steep-faced, all-but vertical, one section in ice & snow (old refs), with my cat Putin close behind me (this kinda gets back to the news reports of some migrant who'd brought their black & white cat with them on their journey, maybe 2yrs ago, to which I got many refs; this was before I took-in Putin I think, but both he & one of my other cats are b/w, not including my mums tabby); the dc then played again the same section of rockface, minus the ice & snow, but whilst I made the mistake of looking down (I don't like heights at all) & got the impression of being at height, they still can't do distance in these dc's, just mock-up the impression of it it was enough to rouse me from sleep' or I was roused just at that point of greatest stress', which is the usual trick designed to provoke an emotional response is what it's all about; 4) a night-time dc, local just a few yards away, a bloke outside Sainsburys in Duke St, shop closed, I join a bloke lying on the ground curiously looking at/tending to a tiny wee kitten, really tiny sit in the palm of your hand, eyes barely if at all open, kitten with tiger markings & colours I've had a lot to do with kittens & cats, re-homing many & spending nights/weeks awake feeding new-born kittens with pipettes & toileting' them like their mothers do (with tissue), this is something I'm familiar with; the tiger-stripe thing is from me playing online as Mighty Tiger' (a pisstake of myself of course, and a saying I used to have of "Grr I'm a tigerrr" which the shitehounds were quick to latch onto as I think the first direct attack on me/my personality', in that kind of disassembling'-type scheme they do where the intent is to invert' you & your personality. In the dc, there's that sort-of conflict (probably the wrong term) of finders-keepers' & suggesting/volunteering to take the kitten on that basis of I know what to do here', but it's only a dc & I know that [click, left ear - & how I read that, is as a challenge/rebuttal' to their entire justice system' of dream bullshit; this is where they live oh, neuralgic pulse right temple - & exist in their dreamworld they're gods they think, & they don't like to be denigrated as the societal & psychiatric skidmarks that they are; that's precisely the type of following-a-narrative-that-they've-established sort of reference that I get a lot of, because in nutcase world, it's as real to them as ham & eggs & without which they have & are nothing].

11Jan, DC about me shooting a fella I used to know in the face in his own (fictional) flat, with the follow-ons of "Oh shit, what do I do now what do I say - where do I go what if they find me type, & on.." Discomforting. [neuralgic sets-in right temple]

13Jan, 1[SUP]st[/SUP] was incredibly repetitive, as regards the msg', vocalised, something similar to "Happiness sea; Go happy; Relationship elsewhere" with each of them being repeated endlessly, on & on. More subliminal vocalisings/img of text/cognitive whisperings, that a dc' as such [& a much stronger neuralgic sets-in to the right temple, deeper, stronger, more painful there]. 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] dc was to a recently abandoned house, nice enough, very untidy as tho' someones been packing quickly to leave so that it kinda looked ransacked but without the casual breakages; I take a qick piss & turn to see a family of Chinese(?) who seem to be there legitimately they're looking at me the same as I'm looking at them. The odd thing was, that I had a distinct notion of whose house it was intended to be, and this is a fella I've not seen or thought of for 3 & a half decades & who was never anything in my life at all, altho' a proximate neighbour never spoke more than a handful of words to & hardly every saw & who I've not thought of for many yrs altho, I'd been obliged to set-up some account just the day before, and via a different source, had almost gone for the same first name. Very strange [ooooh, neuralgic again, right temple- this is that thing where they confuse obsessive maniac with professional; doubtless they've been dipping deep into the records of the weirdly onanistic decrepit & dysfunctional Securitate, grasping at the straws that they think are made of concrete, but in fact, are just straws such a common theme].

14Jan, today; There were several, but I only remember 2 til something jogs my memory in a few days time; I'd initially forgotten this one til a few moments after getting-up, just a clip-vert; I put my watch on & found that contrary to the dc, my watchstrap wasn't broken, that's all; this is a common theme area, the only source of which I assume to be that when I was chatting with Ben Everhart', so perhaps 2009/10, during the conversation, I'd said that the Taliban have the saying that "You have the watches, but we have the time", to which he'd replied "Uh, yeah, I like that". Knowing what I know now about the shitehounds, tis can be translated as fitting-in well with the same derangement of the shitehounds, & thus they/he liked it. I get quite a lot of dc's related to my wristwatch, including to from the film Enemy of the State' where Will Smith is covered in tracking devices; so it goes. The 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] dc was much more involved, more filmy'; a train journey with a load of fictional friends; lots of bright & busy' socks, like everyones had them off, drying & they all got mixed-up and everyones putting-on each others like grabbing the nearest; moves to walking down a trainline-type embankment, sans lines, overgrown; parts of plaggy model kits of planes lying in the verges, a half fuselage of a jet propelled Mosquito, un glued & unpainted, & a selection of Luftwaffe drawing board projects from late war, all marked inside Made in Japan'. A lad, scruffy, urchin'-type comes and chats, bit cheeky. That's pretty much it, but the travel' theme's strong there & in the references I've had for years & years, & I kinda like plaggy model kits made loads of them as a kid, & I like planes & history & am amused & curious about the Luftwaffe & the insane disorganisation of the Third Reich and the rest of it, so there's stuff in it. Somewhere in these dc's was a hint of hash cannabis, which is a carrot-type thing, along with other identifiable themes there.

So, they have all the time in the world to beat around the bush with their daft referencing dream choreographies, frequently referencing to the likes of "Your life's shit" as they do, but all they have to do is to go fuck themselves & take a long walk off a short pier & my life would immediately improve vastly. I've said many times that they're unjust, unjustified & unjustifiable, (including execrable psychopathic dickheads) & that they can offer a complete & unconditional surrender with full public apologies & compo/reimbursement£ & we can both go to trial and face-off I'm 100% ready, willing & able to do this whilst they can eat shit. Seems fair enough to me. They're out of time & out of place tho', they ken nowt.

(RT War and Games documentary Part One and Two[new] - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2TB0c9r1Fo at 18:17minutes; this fella, "Lawrence B. "Larry" Wilkerson (born 15 June 1945) is a retired United States Army Colonel and former chief of staff to United States Secretary of State Colin Powell.", perfectly describes the mentality of the shitehounds, from my own experiences & supported from descriptions in the book "The New Spymasters". The knit' with my own observations & deductions is complete. They will say & do anything that it amuses them to do & have abrogated their humanity' for the intoxication of their technological evangelism & the shits & giggles of the group-think bubble in which they subsist. )

<span style="font-size: medium;">
Martin Luther King - "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
Albert Camus - "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion".
Douglas MacArthur — "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."
Albert Camus - "Nothing is more despicable than respect based on fear."

Messages In This Thread
US/UK state brainwashing/torture/murder - by Michael Barwell - 14-01-2017, 04:25 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chris Hedges and Barrett Brown on the Corporate State's War on the Press Peter Lemkin 0 8,904 10-08-2018, 06:53 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  U.S. Secret State and the Internet Peter Lemkin 0 5,954 17-09-2015, 05:20 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The National Security State Has Filled Us With Fear but Not Improved Our Well-Being Tracy Riddle 0 3,864 03-11-2014, 12:20 AM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle