Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US/UK state brainwashing/torture/murder
I've had some grief recently for one or two of my posts here regards loosely, mind control', so for the experts who've read Bowert, a few questions of factual reality:

"You seem to claim to have been subjected to it - though you have no way to prove that, nor have you offered any proof.
You have a few threads you almost exclusively post on about you OWN synesthetic triggers and experiences in a very subjective manner. This is not what we want nor expect on this Forum. Mind-Control if it is to be discussed, is to be discussed as it has been used in a Deep Political context and not first-hand experiences without proofs. …
… I'm not going to debate whether or not you were subjected to mind-control or not [and it is just a delusional belief]. …
… ALL of the moderators concur that your posts are quite eccentric [some think them bizarre]. All of us believe that mind-control is a real phenomenon, sometimes used on intelligence agents or rarely on others to control or destroy their mental capacities or lives. None of us think this is a widespread phenomenon done to ordinary people - or that it is run out of local police stations. Personally, I think you are mixing a real and rare phenomenon with personal delusions - but I am not your 'shrink' nor will I try to be. You obviously believe these to be real events. I do not see why YOU should be subjected to this special treatment. Anyway, I'm not going to argue this back and forth. I have read Bowert and others, but your experiences and belief that your local police are involved in your mind-control I don't believe; but I know you do."

Is it widely believed that any of these things are true, (because I'm saying, again, clearly, that it's all 100% true)?
1) Hi-def voice projection direct to the hearing system;
2) Hi-def voice projection direct into the mind;
3) Thoughts & cognition input, direct to & from the mind;
4) Constant monitoring & recording of the minds function by remote means;
5) Snippets of your own reactions to psychological attacks being fed back;
6) Imagery transmitted direct to the minds eye', whilst conscious or asleep;
7) Video transmitted direct to the minds eye' , whilst conscious or asleep;
8) Sound transmitted direct to the minds ear', , whilst conscious or asleep;
9) The abilities to cause instant wakefulness & a deep trance-like sleep state' at will via directed/received radio-frequencies;
10) The ability to cause a variety of sound effects remotely, linked to a simple button/AI software command, linked to a voice-recognition/brain-computer-interface machine;
11) The ability to cause a variety of sharp & dull, long & short, light & severe pain sensations via a simple button/AI software command, linked to a voice-recognition/brain-computer-interface machine;
12) The ability to kill appetite;
13) The ability to cause single or multiple twitches & tremours to muscle tissue;
14) The ability to cause long & short track cardial fibrillations & arrhythmias to the heart & to stop the heart function completely, remotely;
15) The ability to see thru' walls & clothing with portable millimetre wave cameras' in hi-def;
16) The ability to direct to a specific single tv/radio, it's own reception of a/v & sound;
17) That with the BBI/BCI it's possible to register the stress response to a specific psychological attack profile & to focus follow-on attacks tailored to those hi-response themes;
18) That it's possible via inter-cranial sound/voice projection for many people to spend protracted periods of time bombarding the victim' with accusations to gauge responses for 17)'s attack profile & scene-set for an attack proper';
19) That it's possible for a single button to send direct to the mind an accusation & trigger a learned cue', such as a siren or car horn, or person passing in the street who ie. coughs loudly & obtusely precisely synchronously to the direct-to-mind;
20) That it's possible to cause extreme & severe pain at will & for protracted periods of time;
21) That it's possible to create a pressurised environment of the home of the convenient victim thru' constant & many-eyes- & ears-on surveillance, referencing anything & everything that the victim does & thinks, whilst injecting' various feeds' & influencings into the mix, then cause great pain prior & after bedtime, then cause the victim to drop-off to sleep instantly, direct feed stressing dreams (heights if the victim has vertigo, burial & confinement, chases, accusations, etc etc) & then wake the victim directly to the tail-end of all 7 of these over the course of several hours, at each one, having trigger/cueing' noises & sensations directed at the victim, who finally wakes to auditory effects within seconds of gaining consciousness, has more urgent sirens immediately follow this, shouting people outside his home yelling his name or the name of one of his cats or relatives, or significant numbers/dates, or yelling "Goodbye" (once frequent) directly below their window, or orchestrating fights and frantic sounds/emoting, immediately followed by a severe short-track cardial fibrillation/infarction, with the victim then getting-up to funeral leaflets on his doorstep, with the tv/radio immediately starting again to substitute words for "suicide" & "rope" to the usual sharp artificial apophenics again from directly above neighbours.
Martin Luther King - "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
Albert Camus - "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion".
Douglas MacArthur — "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."
Albert Camus - "Nothing is more despicable than respect based on fear."

Messages In This Thread
US/UK state brainwashing/torture/murder - by Michael Barwell - 21-01-2017, 04:48 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chris Hedges and Barrett Brown on the Corporate State's War on the Press Peter Lemkin 0 8,904 10-08-2018, 06:53 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  U.S. Secret State and the Internet Peter Lemkin 0 5,954 17-09-2015, 05:20 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The National Security State Has Filled Us With Fear but Not Improved Our Well-Being Tracy Riddle 0 3,864 03-11-2014, 12:20 AM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle