Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vaccination Programs and the Eugenics Agenda
I find the whole thing problematic. I am absolutely all for vaccinations and comprehensive sex education and free access to contraception and abortion on demand when the contraception fails or is unavailable. However, I find the 'over' population thing dubious and I find the 'solutions' to it as suggested by wealthy white men to be highly suspect and self serving an usually based in some sort of racist, classist, colonial and/or sexist mindset. These rich men have no intentions of sharing their (mostly all) ill gotten gains and it is unequal distribution of the worlds wealth and resources that are causing the problems. Also the more women are educated there is a reduction in births.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Messages In This Thread
Vaccination Programs and the Eugenics Agenda - by Magda Hassan - 12-11-2014, 02:43 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Christian Eugenics Society Magda Hassan 0 3,873 10-05-2013, 08:19 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan