Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sit, Tighten One's Seat Belt and Listen to Field McConnell of AbelDanger.net
David Guyatt Wrote:I've now heard back from David Hawkins and, frankly, do not find what he said in support of his theory to be at all convincing. He made a number of claims re evidence and provided links in support of those claims, but these proved to be strange diagrams that for me prove nothing at all.

The more I looked at it. the more I also found McConnell to be quite strange too. In one Youtube clip, during the course of his presentation he bursts into song. Not that strange is always a bad thing. Really clever and intelligent people can, sometimes, be quite strange in their social behaviour.

Meanwhile, I suppose the government argument over 1000 missing bodies is that they were burned to dust?

What has been done [but I can't find it just now] is a breakdown of how many 'plane passengers' were identified compared to persons on the ground - this would, perhaps, lend some evidence one way or another...but not preclude other scenarios.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Sit, Tighten One's Seat Belt and Listen to Field McConnell of AbelDanger.net - by Peter Lemkin - 10-12-2014, 10:42 AM