Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eric Wilson's THE SPECTACLE OF THE FALSE FLAG: PARAPOLITICS FROM JFK TO WATERGATE
Australian academic Eric Wilson has published another book on deep politics. His earlier volumes (one a gathering of essays with contributors such as Peter Dale Scott, the other a monograph I haven't come across) are pricy and hard to get. This new volume is cheaper but has also been released for free as a PDF directly on the publisher's website. It's here:

http://www.thoughtcrimespress.org/sites/...23405X.pdf

It looks a mixed back - I could do without the heavy academic prose, but the contents listing is on point and his research is certainly current (he mentions Bill Simpich's recent ebook in the footnotes). Guido Giacomo Preparata does an introduction. I'm going to keep an eye out for Wilson's book on Carl Schmitt. Curious to see what others here think of this one.

Messages In This Thread
Eric Wilson's THE SPECTACLE OF THE FALSE FLAG: PARAPOLITICS FROM JFK TO WATERGATE - by Anthony Thorne - 13-04-2015, 09:55 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  White House Call Girl - Real Reason for Watergate Charlie Prima 3 4,175 30-09-2013, 05:33 PM
Last Post: Charlie Prima
  Watergate Exposed Kenneth Kapel 0 2,578 08-03-2011, 12:02 AM
Last Post: Kenneth Kapel
  The End Of Literacy & Triumph Of Spectacle [New Rome] Peter Lemkin 0 4,433 06-01-2010, 04:27 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The Strength of the Pack: Douglass Valentine's new book on the DEA-CIA: Lots of JFK Watergate Stuff Nathaniel Heidenheimer 0 2,421 06-12-2009, 03:35 AM
Last Post: Nathaniel Heidenheimer