Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meiers and JONESTOWN
Thanks much for posting that. Interesting read. Could have been a bit better written, but he gets the points across. Would have been great to have footnotes and an index, but suffices. I'm currently researching [and have for a long time] about the Nazi-OSS/CIA nexus. While he is not wrong, he slightly overstates the case in some places, IMO.

I wrote in detail about what I know of Mengele - research done by a friend who was a professional Nazi hunter after the War and Free Dutch Intelligence Forces during the War. It was posted in a long thread at EF, but of course that and all of my many thousands of posts were obliterated after I was falsely accused and never given a chance to challenge the claims against me. I don't have the energy at this moment to repost it all, perhaps some other time. Suffice it to say, that Mengele was CIA connected - at a distance - and didn't die when he was widely reported in the media as his bones being found in a grave. My friend Tony and his wife were hired by a Jewish group and given information from Israeli intelligence. They found Mengele alive and well, but not at the location reported by Meiers - though Mengele moved around a lot at the end of his life. Tony's wife lay on the beach nude in front of Mengele's beachside home and was eventually invited to the house for wine and meal. This was the plan, and she left with spy photos and voice recordings of the man and switched glasses when he was inside the house, so his fingerprints could be matched. It was Mengele and the press fury about the exhumation of 'Mengele's' bones happened just weeks before. Tony came back to the USA with all of his evidence, including witness testimony of those who knew the man, going under another name. He met with those who hired him for the mission, but was told the CIA didn't want the information out and to 'forget what you know'. He then went to a reporter he knew at the LAT and asked if he'd write the story. The up and coming reporter was excited. It was a great story, fully documented, and could make his career. he wrote it up and told Tony it would be in the coming Sunday edition - multi-page, with photos, et al. Tony bought the paper and found nothing...he waited - perhaps it wasn't ready and would be the following week. Nothing. Then he called the reporter to find out he had been fired. Contacting him at home he learned that it was actually in press, when the Executive Publisher called the print room and told them to destroy all papers printed with the story and run another story in the space. It never appeared. I think the CIA played a hand in this matter. I have no evidence that Mengele was ever in contact with Jones and personally doubt it; however, his influence was certainly there in much of the mind/body/will control over humans done under the Nazis and later under CIA and their sister agencies in the Americas and elsewhere. Mengele is reported to have had contacts with Colonia Dignidad in S. Chile, as well. Another CIA/Nazi enclave.

The book has a lot of interesting material and much food for thought. I think there is no doubt that Jones was CIA connected and/or controlled - as were many around him in his top levels of guards and leaders. Sadly, the public mostly bought the story of a cult gone crazy and committing mass suicide, although all the evidence shows otherwise. Likely another CIA Mockingbird operation to obscure the truth. Were we lied to? We are ALWAYS lied to! Only those with independent minds and unwilling to blindly accept Government/Media/Propaganda lies can begin to see the real truth and history of so many incidents such as this one.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Meiers and JONESTOWN - by Anthony Thorne - 28-08-2015, 02:13 PM
Meiers and JONESTOWN - by Anthony Thorne - 28-08-2015, 02:27 PM
Meiers and JONESTOWN - by Anthony Thorne - 28-08-2015, 02:32 PM
Meiers and JONESTOWN - by Anthony Thorne - 28-08-2015, 02:40 PM
Meiers and JONESTOWN - by Anthony Thorne - 28-08-2015, 02:46 PM
Meiers and JONESTOWN - by Anthony Thorne - 28-08-2015, 02:59 PM
Meiers and JONESTOWN - by Anthony Thorne - 28-08-2015, 03:21 PM
Meiers and JONESTOWN - by Anthony Thorne - 28-08-2015, 03:26 PM
Meiers and JONESTOWN - by Anthony Thorne - 28-08-2015, 03:30 PM
Meiers and JONESTOWN - by Anthony Thorne - 28-08-2015, 03:33 PM
Meiers and JONESTOWN - by Anthony Thorne - 28-08-2015, 03:39 PM
Meiers and JONESTOWN - by Anthony Thorne - 28-08-2015, 03:41 PM
Meiers and JONESTOWN - by Anthony Thorne - 28-08-2015, 03:48 PM
Meiers and JONESTOWN - by Anthony Thorne - 28-08-2015, 03:55 PM
Meiers and JONESTOWN - by Anthony Thorne - 28-08-2015, 04:00 PM
Meiers and JONESTOWN - by Anthony Thorne - 28-08-2015, 04:03 PM
Meiers and JONESTOWN - by Lauren Johnson - 28-08-2015, 07:42 PM
Meiers and JONESTOWN - by Drew Phipps - 28-08-2015, 09:58 PM
Meiers and JONESTOWN - by Peter Lemkin - 29-08-2015, 06:55 AM
Meiers and JONESTOWN - by George Klees - 23-11-2017, 07:45 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Was Jonestown a CIA medical experiment? Jan Klimkowski 70 86,011 07-08-2023, 06:45 AM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Michael Meiers' The Second Holocaust Connie Smith 2 5,780 09-03-2015, 12:24 PM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne