Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game-Changing New Clues in Litvinenko Murder from Sherlock Holmes
Peter Lemkin Wrote:Interesting!...and while lending good evidence to who might NOT have done the poisoning, doesn't go into who might have. The role and relationship of British Intelligence in all of this and with Litvinenko seems to me to be a large part of the missing puzzle pieces.

Speaking of Polonium poisoning [and off topic] what ever happened to the final analyses on Arafat's death? As I remember there were contradictory reports from different sources using the same facts.

News to me is that Po is used in the manufacture of fabrics! I know they are used in smoke detectors and other such devices. Wiki [as usual] has it all wrong, not stating it is used worldwide for smoke detectors and a host of other industrial processes, and saying it is only produced in Russia....absolutely false!

Aha, found it...

Quote:Po-210 is used in some industrial applications such as static eliminators, which are devices designed to eliminate static electricity in processes such as rolling paper, manufacturing sheet plastics, and spinning synthetic fibers. It is also used in nuclear weapons production, as a power supply in small satellites, and in the oil industry.

The theory is that he accidentally was exposed to Polonium during his smuggling activities.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
Game-Changing New Clues in Litvinenko Murder from Sherlock Holmes - by David Guyatt - 16-11-2015, 09:00 AM