Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glenn Greenwald as spook loyalist
Paul Rigby Wrote:...Yet Snowden himself dispels this notion. In an open letter to Brazil he explained that "these [mass surveillance] programs were never about terrorism: they're about economic spying, social control, and diplomatic manipulation. They're about power." ...

I get every 'accusation' of being everything 'bad' you can think of (by references/apophenics to tv and reading the 'paper and the rest of it - they're trying to convince me of their b/s superhero credentials. This post reminded me of something Rifat's said about middle class types, which I took to be a vague distiction between what I've been 'told' - "Only slugs go to gaol"; seems to me that the social control bit is spot-on, and the intoxication of psychopaths yeilding "powwerrr", another reference/direct msg I've had. They seem to award themselves a concocted carte blanche for being absolute turds.
http://www.whale.to/b/rifat.html "My research has found that microwave weapons are targeted on middle class troublemakers and researchers who cause problems for the establishment. Russian and American research has found that pulse modulated microwaves (as used for mobile phones) can, when modulated with ELF which mimics specific brain patterns change the behaviour of the victim at the flick of a switch. It has been found that UK security police, such as MI5 use the 450 MHz frequency used for this research (legally allowed to be used by the police) for behavioural control. A vast catalogue of mind control frequencies in the MHz range, FM radio, TV and mobile phone frequencies, have been measured, which are used in the UK for mind control and killing or disabling victims: 147, 153, 197, 199, 447, 453, 456, 466, 853, 883, 884, 887... Symptoms can be depression, befuddled thinking [total conscious brain function scrambling/jamming], loss of memory, stress, not being able to cope, manic behaviour, [synthetic-] schizophrenia, nervous breakdowns, physical collapse, brain and nervous system damage, heart attacks, cancer... ".

This is yer saturation surveillance's purpose.
Martin Luther King - "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
Albert Camus - "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion".
Douglas MacArthur — "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."
Albert Camus - "Nothing is more despicable than respect based on fear."

Messages In This Thread
Glenn Greenwald as spook loyalist - by Paul Rigby - 30-11-2015, 09:01 PM
Glenn Greenwald as spook loyalist - by Michael Barwell - 01-12-2015, 06:49 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is Alex Jones more than just a right-wing screwball? Is he also a spook?! Peter Lemkin 0 3,362 23-09-2020, 12:42 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The Enlightenment of a Spook Lauren Johnson 3 7,297 20-08-2017, 12:08 AM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  Bob Woodward - Gatekeeper or Spook? David Guyatt 0 3,973 01-06-2015, 12:31 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Who is Pierre Omidyar? and why does the Ebay billionaire want to fund Glen Greenwald? Kara Dellacioppa 12 12,646 03-11-2014, 02:40 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  Did the Gestapo Murder 'Superspy' Glenn Miller? Austin Kelley 1 3,815 27-06-2010, 09:41 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  The spook use of film metaphors and similes Paul Rigby 18 12,939 11-12-2009, 01:31 PM
Last Post: Helen Reyes
  Ronald Greenwald Magda Hassan 2 6,941 25-09-2009, 02:37 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  John Pilger's fealty to the spook version of British domestic terrorism Paul Rigby 3 4,463 21-09-2009, 09:23 AM
Last Post: Carsten Wiethoff