Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the end goal of fracking?
Martin, it would not surprise me in the least. And can certainly be read that way. I knew a man many years ago and his goal was to move in to selling water. He saw that as the commodity to invest in because there is no limit to what he could ask price wise (that is no limit to how rich he could get). He was a major dug dealer at the time and unsatisfied with the huge returns on that. The fact that there are people who have no qualms about exploiting access to a basic life supporting necessity is disgusting but a reality. Psychopaths love the power but they should be nowhere near it.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Messages In This Thread
What is the end goal of fracking? - by Magda Hassan - 06-02-2016, 04:02 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bush Family and Its Inner Circle Play Central Role in Lawsuits Against Denton, Texas Fracking Ban Magda Hassan 0 10,222 07-11-2014, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Fracking: The Scam Behind the Gas Boom Magda Hassan 0 4,060 03-03-2012, 07:36 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan