Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suicide Groups & the Blackstate
RT's running a report about "The Groups of Death: Online suicide forums linked to deaths of 130 Russian teens in six months" - Tom Porter - May 17, 2016 15:07 BST - http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/groups-death-on...hs-1560522 (can't actually find it on RT, but it's the same), & it occured to me that considering the many tens-/few hundred thousand references & influencing techniques I've had at pushing me towards suicide, including by siren-ref'ing (loads of), both in Newcastle-upon-Tyne & in Durham, that there's a clear case to be made that at least there's a cross-over between these coersive suicide groups & the blackstate in Britain. I'm in no doubt at all that the blackstate enables - both technically-realtime, & with an actively helpful 'blind eye' & other referencing personal informations, this same type of coersive/psychological attack to a codified plan, for purpose of 'comanding' suicide, for light entertainment & psych, technical, 'medical' & scientific experimentation & training, & to control coalescing psychopathologies - coalescing via the internet/social media. As 'Ben' said, "You can meet some truely evil ppl on the dark web".

In the early days of the attack on me - just a couple of weeks in, I'd get msg's thru' the analogue radio saying "Protected" or "He's protected", which I took to be me. The idea is to create a sense of separate factions. And then that protection dropped, and the attack started, in the form (after the year+ of having my 'phones & pc hacked & tapped) of very many sirens at junctures coincidental for weeks and then years, not to mention the piss-taking spins of coppers I'd called - as I found-out with the records I'd got from them (no mention of the meeting in c.2006 when I insisted by a virtual sit-down protest in Market St at their disinterest, that I had the evidence of curiously well-planned vandalism to the Jewish cemetery at St. Johns, NE4, this isn't consistant with me being anti-semitic tho' - all a part of their narrative diahorreas).

I'm in no doubt that I've been implanted with various gadgets & that I & my home is the focus of intense observation & a variety of referencing/influencing types & sources - tv, a host of apophenics, direct to the mind in a variety of ways overt & covert/subliminal influencing/indoctrinations all-but absolutley constantly, and it's all about "diemuthafukkadie". A usual reaction to this is that I have no intent of dieing in a French ditch in the agony of their remotely induced synthetic trigeminal/migrainous neuralgia or that 'top attack' crown of the head cracked-open & molten metal poured-in off the scale agony ("You.. should.. really.. save some.. of that for yourselves.." as I picked myself up off the floor, mid/late2012, c.3-4am). Just a couple of weeks ago, a siren was entriely coincidental to "dropped-off by helicopter into a ditch"; regardless of it being bent coppers or not, whether they have a fucking clue what the ref was or not, regardless of "It's the police who want me dead" being ref'ed last week, it's still, at some point, 'authorised'. I don't need No.18 blokie to snidelaughsneer like the inadequate psychotic POS they obviously are at 8am when I read "protected by the law" to see there's no law here [rapid clicks to right ear there - they like to think of themselves as "law" & "justice", but this is a regular delusion of severe & extreme authoritarian psychopathologies, as I'll be posting on shortly, from book 'On the Psychology of Military Incompetance', Ch. Extremes of Authoritarianism, it's a half-template for 'how to gurn a shitehound', all the major derangement types are there. As for their "moles", fuck that - I mean "yeah, sure", but still "fuck-off with that".

'Ben' boasted recently about having 60 ppl under his belt - 'course, it's in a light code. 'Ben' boasts alot. That 'hole in the soule''s a common theme with the shitehounds. No-one seems to know that they cheat tho', with a cortical modem effect - there's no 'sport' to be had there. The shitehonds seemed to react when I'd p[ointed-out that they're the same pieces of shit who bully & persuade teenage girls to kill themselves & then taunt the parents with hanging skeleton pictures with their daughters face imposed, on FB & the like. Hard to believe it's in part British coppers doing this sort of thing, supported by the SS's, but everyone needs an extracurricular hobby I suppose, particularly the hyperactive insane sado-narcissist.

The Groups of Death: Online suicide forums linked to deaths of 130 Russian teens in six months
Tom Porter By Tom Porter
May 17, 2016 15:07 BST
Rina Palenkova
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8390&stc=1]
Rina Palenkova, 16, posted this self-portrait photo on social media shortly before being killed by a train when she laid on the tracks behind her
Russian social media 'suicide' groups have been linked to the deaths of 130 children and teenagers in six months.

Russia's media watchdog Roskomnadzor, together with state consumer-rights agency Rospotrebnadzor, has launched an investigation into the groups on social-networking site VKontakte (VK) following a report entitled The Groups of Death by Novaya Gazeta, which has linked the groups to hundreds of deaths across the country between November 2015 and April 2016.

The investigation found that group administrators have been "systematically and consistently working to step-by-step push the children" to death.

More from IBTimes UK
French teen livestreams suicide on Periscope after accusing man of rape
Russia: Police Investigate Skype Suicide after Spectators Urge Moscow Man to Kill Himself
Teenage Girl Abused on Ask.fm 'Leaps to Her Death'
Among the deaths linked to the groups are that of 16-year-old Rina Palenkova, who was decapitated by a train after laying down on the tracks near Ussuriysk in the Primorsky Krai region of the Russian Far Eastern district.

Shortly before killing herself in November, 2015, the girl posted a photo of herself on VKontakte next to a moving train with the caption 'Bye'. Only hours after her death, pictures of her body were posted on the social network as well as screenshots of her online chats.

Pieces of her bloodstained scarf, as well as images of her grave, have since been sold in the groups.

The deaths of hundreds of teenagers have been linked to VK suicide groups
The deaths of hundreds of teenagers have been linked to VK social-media suicide groupsReuters
"One can see that the 'promotion' of [this girl's] death has been thoroughly planned. Reposts of it have been paid for, her clone pages have also been offered for sale," said the report.

MP Yelena Mizulina of the Just Russia party called for new legislation against online pro-suicide groups, and called for social networks to put in place special mechanisms to ban communities that harm the well-being of users. She said that Russia had the largest number of teenage suicides in Europe, and the number had increased by more than a third in recent years.

More than 9,300 web pages containing pro-suicide information have been blocked by Roskomnadzor since November, 2012, RIA Novosti has reported.

Ende.

This is two of the ppl who do this: 'Ben Everhart"​, 'Lockmat666'(siren refs to "broken heart", etc)
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8391&stc=1]

& his "twin" Sippo Kähmi, 'Shok Teenik' or Dale Thorne.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8392&stc=1]

Attached Files
.jpg   rina-palenkova.jpg (Size: 58.42 KB / Downloads: 28)
.jpg   IMG_20140326_093734 Ben Everhart Lockmat 666 Lucifer.jpg (Size: 93 KB / Downloads: 27)
.jpg   Sippo Kähmi.jpg (Size: 15.47 KB / Downloads: 29)
Martin Luther King - "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
Albert Camus - "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion".
Douglas MacArthur — "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."
Albert Camus - "Nothing is more despicable than respect based on fear."

Messages In This Thread
Suicide Groups & the Blackstate - by Michael Barwell - 20-05-2016, 04:50 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Afghanistan, Karzai and the usual US denial of involvement in suicide attacks David Guyatt 0 2,215 29-01-2014, 12:29 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Corporate Spies Recycled from CIA, FBI, Police, NSA, etc. Spying on Non-Profit Groups Peter Lemkin 2 3,615 26-11-2013, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Strange Triple Suicide in UK Ed Jewett 12 11,612 20-03-2010, 12:57 AM
Last Post: John Kowalski