Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Former MI-5 Whistleblower Speaking Out.
Adele Edisen Wrote:I just searched and found a posting about Annie Machon by Peter Lemkin with text material:

https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/sho...nie+Machon

Adele

Interesting video interview with Machon! Sadly, all too few in the various 'intelligence' agencies have the moral fortitude to do what she and her husband did and do. Her website is www.anniemachon.com and has lots of interesting things. To me, she is totally credible, and shows just how dangerous a world we now live in with all of the hidden dirty deeds as well as all major governments poised with draconian fascist police-state legislation already on the books; being used a little and nothing to stop them from using it 'full stop'....except our awareness, activism and pushing back before it is TOO LATE! Dallas, 911, 7-7 and soooooo many other things were false-flag! Most of the 'news' and 'news events' are, and the MSM is nothing but a false front for the intelligence agencies, who in turn are, IMHO, the 'armies' for the Oligarchy/rich/corporations/banksters/elites. We live in 'interesting' times.....and very dangerous times, as well. :kraka:
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Former MI-5 Whistleblower Speaking Out. - by Peter Lemkin - 02-07-2012, 11:19 AM