Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phillippines Boots US Out
Peter Lemkin Wrote:[quote=David Guyatt]Quite a change.

Quote:Philippines president Rodrigo Duterte orders US forces out of country, cutting 65 years of military ties

Do not treat us like a doormat because you'll be sorry for it. I will not speak with you. I can always go to China'
Ah, how the USA longs for the days of the their puppet Marcos. While I have no love for Duterte [he is a thug murderer and anti-liberty and law kind of political leader], he certainly is within his rights to change the relationship, including military, between the USA and Philippines. I do think, however, that he will soon slip on a 'banana peel' planted under his feet by the US National Security apparatus. The USA doesn't give up bases and military exercises without some fightback - be it overt or covert. I think in this case it will be mostly covert. So far, I've heard very little publicly from Obama or anyone else on Duterte's radical moves - which further leads me to think something covert is (being) planned.

Yep, I can't see the Pentagon losing their control there without some fight. But what fun anyway... ::laughingdog::
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
Phillippines Boots US Out - by David Guyatt - 12-10-2016, 08:25 AM
Phillippines Boots US Out - by Peter Lemkin - 12-10-2016, 09:23 AM
Phillippines Boots US Out - by Magda Hassan - 12-10-2016, 09:38 AM
Phillippines Boots US Out - by David Guyatt - 12-10-2016, 12:12 PM
Phillippines Boots US Out - by Magda Hassan - 12-10-2016, 12:17 PM
Phillippines Boots US Out - by David Guyatt - 12-11-2016, 11:58 AM