Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Spirit Cooking" with the Podesta's
Stomach churning methinks

Quote:WikiLeaks: Podesta invited to Spirit' dinner; host's known recipes' demand breast milk, sperm

Dear Tony, I am so looking forward to the Spirit Cooking dinner … All my love, Marina'

[Image: 20081105-193311-pic-495527460_c0-106-200...bc00efec69]
John Podesta speaks at the National Press Club in Washington in this June 27, 2007, file photo. (AP File Photo/Pablo Martinez Monsivais) ** FILE ** more >

By Douglas Ernst - The Washington Times - Friday, November 4, 2016

A new WikiLeaks release of stolen emails belonging to Hillary Clinton's campaign chairman John Podesta reveal an invitation by his brother to a "Spirit Cooking dinner" at the home of artist Marina Abramovic.

"Spirit Cooking with Essential Aphrodisiac Recipes" was released by Ms. Abramovic in 1996, but the "ingredients" call for "fresh breast milk with fresh sperm milk" to be consumed "on earthquake nights."

New York's Museum of Modern Art called it a "cookbook" for "evocative instructions for actions or thoughts." Another recipe calls for "fresh morning urine."

"Are you in NYC Thursday July 9 Marina wants you to come to dinner Mary?" Tony Podesta says in an email forwarded to his brother June 28, 2015.

"Dear Tony, I am so looking forward to the Spirit Cooking dinner at my place," Ms. Abramovic says in a June 25 email sent at 2:35 a.m. GMT +2. "Do you think you will be able to let me know if your brother is joining? All my love, Marina."

Ms. Abramovic is a well-known artist who has performed since the early 1970s. Her latest memoir, "Walk Through Walls," was reviewed by The New York Times Nov. 1.

Source
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
"Spirit Cooking" with the Podesta's - by David Guyatt - 05-11-2016, 03:55 PM