Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spirit Cooking
Mark A. O'Blazney Wrote:For the record, Mr. B., have been reading your posts for a while now, and have been gleaning much from your……. ruminations. Don't take your meds, you'll end up like Albert. Stay on course, sir….. the State is PROUD !!! Stars in your Krown !!!

What "ruminations"?
No "meds", cheeky monkey.
"Albert" who?
What "course"?
What "State"?
What "Stars in your Krown"?

Anything wrong with plain English? It's very shitehound, what you've written. I got a similar ref I think to what you've typed, last night, that I was going to post elsewhere, but I may as well drop it here (already typed-up in Word-):

c.7:43pm, Channel4News, auditory click ref to "hi-jacked the way America talks about itself". I interpret this as being shitehound piqued petulance about how I'm interpreting & relating the reference narrative that I get constantly, as in, I'm deliberately' misconstruing the reference narrative, presumably to cast them as "artists" in shite their pictures painted in shades of brown' I suppose. I get a lot of this type of leading' or interpreted' references/msgs to what I write on DPF, sometimes within minutes of having posted it, from No.18 (who are being very quiet recently; I'm making effort to respond to any & almost every supposedly apophenic wall-knock/heavy footfall noise ref I get from No.18, as quickly as I can shift the cat on my lap to do so I'm sure they time it thus), & I'm sorry to say they've almost stfu by incidence volume as a result, but I couldn't expect them to stop totally (gurning psycho-radgies they lose they reason for being if they stop).

They're massive big on ref'ing America' etc. 2am, BBC4, Rich Halls Presidential Grudge Match was VERY big on the incomings; mainly pain, & mainly to left arm/bicep/shoulder & neuralgics, long & short ones (the tv program was one long, constant, deep neuralgic to the mid-high right side, a trigeminal neuralgic lite'), & the EM hiss', that radio-frequency tinnitus', the sound like a water-pipe on hi-flow thru' my head, or like the sensation of sand spilling onto a tin roof, went up an' up, as it does every morning about 30seconds after I wake (with complimentary sharp clicks' en masse, every single morning, todays being very much more frequent than usual staccatos to waking, getting-up, opening the curtains, searching thru' my drawer for smalls, putting them on & getting dressed generally, down the stairs, to the kettle, to the teabags & sugar, to the milk, to the pouring the hot water, to the tv news on the US election actually, that was the first neuralgic of the day, the 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] following 5minutes later to "Hillary-" something; all standard really, by occurrence if not quite the incidence. Just stressing stuff, and demos galore of eyes- & ears-on. They've written their own narrative which is their own, but they really want me to accord with it to justify themselves. They've repeated it so often, it is as tho' they really do belive every word of it is true, and I'm "The most evil man in the universewibble". >Tools<

Masses of "going underground" refs, which I've had for ages, but I'm just really starting to notice. My new doc distribution puts paid to that (when I actually get round to it), name, address, the full & public "No. I refuse, you psycho-nutters".

5:06am, Sky news, Bobama, "If you share my faith..", light tap from No.18, who previously have ref'ed many many times the like of "Doing gods work/christ-ian/blah-blah", as per proper loony radio-frequency religiously insane acolytes. I let it pass, musing briefly on those old' news reports of scientists having found the god-deluding part of the brain (& wondering how they found it).

ENDE

I mused on this Spirit Cooking guff last night; 'Ben' used the pentagram logo, for what that's worth called hisself "Lucifer" & "Lockmat666", & between c.mid2015-to-c.mid2016 I had maybe 5 "Abramovic" refs for no reason at all that i could suss. I dare say that if I looked further into this Spirit Cooking crap, I'd find muchos more.

If you over-cook it, the narrative crumbles, "Mark" "Blaze-".

-Mr. "Bee"?
Martin Luther King - "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
Albert Camus - "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion".
Douglas MacArthur — "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."
Albert Camus - "Nothing is more despicable than respect based on fear."

Messages In This Thread
Spirit Cooking - by Michael Barwell - 07-11-2016, 06:43 PM
Spirit Cooking - by Michael Barwell - 08-11-2016, 06:32 PM
Spirit Cooking - by Lauren Johnson - 08-11-2016, 07:02 PM
Spirit Cooking - by Michael Barwell - 09-11-2016, 05:47 PM
Spirit Cooking - by Michael Barwell - 09-11-2016, 05:48 PM
Spirit Cooking - by Michael Barwell - 10-11-2016, 05:00 PM
Spirit Cooking - by Mark A. O'Blazney - 07-11-2016, 06:49 PM