Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ptech, the CIA, FBI, SS, 911, PROMIS, Terrorists-R-US
The Right Thing For Michael

Originally posted at: http://rememberingmichael.wordpress.com

MAY 2008
I counted at least a thousand emails between Mike Corbin and myself this past year, though I was over a thousand miles away. He was my security, even though I was over a thousand miles away. We knew that 9/11 was considered "oh so 7 years ago" and people could care less, though every day, another nail was being pounded in the coffin of America in the name of 9/11. We talked about the National Bucket of Mindless Sand into which so many had firmly planted their heads. We talked about whether I should publish my two books that hold ligtigation quality evidence, or hold the line and have it tried in a Court of Law. We talked about howthe entire legal system had been taken over, "covertly compromised". We had names, dates, events, we had their methodology, their signature.
The 1-2 punch we discussed in December was this: first, to expose the "same group"that had systematically taken over the Federal Court system (top down), the DOJ, the police departments, the medical examiners offices. We knew of "good guys" in the system who told us things, and had a list of who the bad guys were. We knew who was next. We knew how they did this in Texas, and we were examining closely the situation in Alabama. Those of you who know Mike well understand the Alabama connection TO MICHAEL, and if you don't, start doing your homework.
Once that was on the table, I might have had a shot at bringing a 9/11 case to court. My 9/11 file is "a huge thorn" in the side of those that would destroy the value proposition known as America. Mike and I were in the process of getting licenses that would give the evidence we had more clout in a court of law.
Every single conversation we had was about strategy, tactic and information focused on stopping this national nightmare we had the right stuff to do just that. I had the evidence, and one person with immense talents who couldn't be bought. Problem was Mike was beset like so many of us doing this on our own by personal problems.
But Mike and I had other conversations, and this is the point of this post. Like Mike I had been threatened, even from within the 9/11 "truth out" movement. E.g., "Indira, you were at GZ I want you to say that you know they pulled building 7." Well, I do know they pulled it, but I'd ask them. "Why?", "Well, Indira if you say that, then we can say, See, Indira Singh sez there were bombs in the building beforehand'". I would always bristle at this sly non-sequitur, and Mike was the only one who'd understand that was pure disinformation at work. Get it? Then, that disinformation group would get nasty, because I didn't go along.
We both knew that the "professionals" who intend on a hit, do NOT threaten. If it happened, it would be quiet, cunning and untraceable, and filled with "plausible deniability" and likely involve someone who got CLOSE to the victim.
So knowing the threats got close to home, Mike and I had this pact:
(1) If either one of us were found dead of "suicide", it was to be considered murder, no if's and's or but's.
(2) If either one of us were found "suddenly dead", it would require investigation no matter what.
(3) If we had an illness and then died, we would have a chance to discuss this, to remove from the field any painful and hard questions that would have difficult and expensive answers.
What I find absolutely reprehensible is that Mike's death needed to be reported to the Medical Examiner's office on two counts according to Colorado State Law:
(1) His was an unattended death.
(2) His brain death in the hospital occurred within 24 hours, if not sooner.
In addition, when I was calling the Denver ME's office, while others were setting up this blog, there was an intersting division of opinion: some said yes, one investigator said that Michael died in the hospital when the plug was pulled. I spoke with a hospital adminsitrator, and when I informed her of Mike's background, the sort of work he did, and the threats against him, she instantly gave me three numbers of Denver investigators, a good invedstigative news person, and another PI type contact.
I also asked the ICU to check and run toxicology tests. I asked those close to Mike to do an autopsy, and not just one person.
You see, no one is saying that Mike did not suffer a massive stroke… but people, people, get a grip, hypertension, smoking yes we all know, and those of us WITH medical training know for a fact that what Mike was complaining of prior to his death was more symptomatic of something else. No one gets to discuss ad infinitum, and for years, that they are having a stroke. It doesn't work that way. Believe it or not.
Therefore my stance is: I HAVE UNANSWERED QUESTIONS.
I have passed this on to the family, ostensibly Mike's legal heirs, and to Mike's law enforcement resource who is listed on his website 4acloserlook. [Interestingly, the domain registration was due to expire the day after Mike died. I renewed it, so the PUBLIC would still have access to the files.]
MOST ALL of those around Michael are the stuff of which America is made, and the people for whom this fight goes on. Truly I have never met such an amazing group elsewhere in my travels. It has been my privilege to know them, and I think that was Micahel's best legacy. This evil has met its match.
But, some IMO are not.
Were an investigation to be conducted, they would start with those who had some odd, close, physical access to Michael. I wish to heck this would start happening NOW, if only to lay these questions to rest, before any trail, if such exists, gets any colder.
Otherwise, I'll just chalk this up to another win for the National Bucket of Mindless Sand.

https://4acloserlook.wordpress.com/1000-...uary-2008/
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Ptech, the CIA, FBI, SS, 911, PROMIS, Terrorists-R-US - by Peter Lemkin - 24-12-2016, 03:07 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PTech and 9/11 Software - Spooks come in digital form too! Peter Lemkin 1 6,912 14-07-2018, 07:48 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Micheal Springman on CIA visas for Terrorists to train in USA Peter Lemkin 2 5,721 14-10-2016, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  ‘We fund terrorists, if those terrorists serve our purposes’ - Kwiatkowski Tracy Riddle 0 2,772 29-04-2016, 03:10 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Peter Dale Scott - US Government Protection of Al-Qaeda Terrorists and the US-Saudi Black Hole Anthony Thorne 7 6,852 12-08-2013, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Jeffrey Orling
  CyberWar, PTech, PROmis, OODA loop etc. Ed Jewett 1 3,679 28-11-2009, 09:37 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett