Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Even a Child's Doll Can Now Spy On Them and Parents!
Sadly, while this is a bit more pernicious because it is aimed at children, the current 'wave' of smart appliances in the home can all be made to spy on a person and a family - from your home security center to your refrigerator and toaster, many of the new versions of which have embedded electronics that can be used to monitor voice in the home and some even video. So, it is not much different than it was in the novel 1984 where one could not turn off the screen with Big Brother - a screen that both spoke and heard, showed propaganda and saw all that one did. That they now want to even spy on children is a new low. I suppose they also want to spy on our pets and likely have already.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Even a Child's Doll Can Now Spy On Them and Parents! - by Peter Lemkin - 10-02-2017, 10:55 AM