Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘We Blew Up WTC7 On 9/11’
Hmmm. Interesting. Of course we know that WTC-7 was brought down with controlled demolition - and yes, explosions were heard well before the collapse [as is true on a shorter time scale with WTC-1&2]. I personally don't think CIA was the lead agency in the events of 9-11 [although they surely had some involved and knowledgeable]...but his story could be true if his background is true. It shouldn't be too hard to work out his background and if his personal account is likely true. although, if he was CIA, then getting proofs will not be very easy on his background - especially on this subject! It will be interesting to see what becomes of this story and how the 911-Truth movement deals with it and him. My first reaction was to ask him a LOT of follow up questions not asked that would tell ME if he was telling the truth or not. If not telling HIS TRUTH, he is certainly telling some small group's truth. The most suspicious thing is where this article apparently appears first or early on...which is a somewhat sensational internet 'rag'....far from the worst of the species - but not a good one either. The next suspicious thing is the writer - if one clicks on his name and looks at other articles he's written, they don't follow any pattern other than being sensational. How did he get this story from this man?! Time will tell.......

It is possible a dying man would want to tell what he feels is the truth though not involved - equally possible a dying man might want to tell what he knows is the truth he was involved in. The low-level 'outlet' and 'author' of the piece however is somewhat suspicious. :Sherlock:
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘We Blew Up WTC7 On 9/11’ - by Peter Lemkin - 14-07-2017, 08:50 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  9-11 and Alvin Krongard - Israel's Agent at the CIA Ed Jewett 0 2,466 04-04-2012, 04:11 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Giuliani on WTC7 questions: Get a haircut, take a shower Ed Jewett 1 2,279 29-01-2012, 10:23 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Somebody Blew Up America - 9/11 Poem by Amiri Baraka Magda Hassan 1 3,532 15-09-2011, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Echoes of 911- secret service agent Craig Miller Bernice Moore 0 2,652 05-09-2011, 04:54 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Former FBI Agent Speaks Out Against 9-11 Abuse Albert Doyle 0 2,378 21-01-2011, 09:34 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Building What? Promo - Comparing WTC7 to Zap Film Peter Lemkin 0 4,476 20-09-2010, 05:00 PM
  NIST Denies Access to WTC7 Data Ed Jewett 3 3,729 14-07-2010, 03:21 PM
  NIST credibility in free-fall on WTC7 Paul Rigby 11 10,728 03-01-2009, 07:31 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby