Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whatever We Do..
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:Matlack talked to the Baron in 1975?

After he returned from Haiti?

Where is that info?

Page 173, Mellon's Our Man In Haiti - and other references in the book. It was I who relayed the information from Prouty to Mellon, but Joan confirmed it.

As for Matlack being FOI, that is quite possible, as her boss Lansdale was one of the designers of that secret unit. It was small. I have somewhere in my notes [not at hand at the moment] its maximum size of only a few hundred officers. As I mentioned Nagell was definitely FOI as well as Mil. Intel and CIA. Some CIA documents deny he was CIA, and perhaps he only thought he was CIA, but he was definitely Mil. Intel and FOI. Or the CIA was just denying the truth, as they often do. Another high level spook who was FOI and security for the Manhattan Project [including, acquisition of Nazi enriched nuclear fuel which was used, in part, for the Japanese bombs] and later was connected to JM/WAVE and the most suspicious people there vis-a-vis the JFK assassination. FOI was originally designed by Landsdale to get 'around' the CIA and to do secret and illegal operations the CIA was either against doing or too large an organization to be trusted to do without leaking or messing up. Col. Bishop when interviewed by Russell at Shaw's home almost jumped out of his seat when Russell mentioned FOI by name. Bishop told him to 'be careful when looking into or even discussing that one - no further comment.' Bishop was training and running many of those who were being trained to kill Castro who were turned to kill JFK, IMO. Bishop was FOI I believe. It was an outgrowth of Mil. Intelligence and super-secret until well after the JFK assassination, not even acknowledged nor mentionable by name. They sometimes used individual CIA personnel, but when they did it seems CIA HQ was not so informed of the true nature of the 'project' or perhaps even of the 'loan'. I'm coming more and more around to the idea that CIA, as an organization, played a smaller role in Dallas [although many of the officers and assets DID play major roles!], and that Mil. Intel and FOI played a much larger part than has hitherto been known or acknowledged. These were not the only entities involved, of course, but I think they provided the framework, communication links and provided or sourced the needed players and mechanics; did the clean-up and cover-up operations, etc.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Whatever We Do.. - by O. Austrud - 10-05-2018, 12:06 AM
Whatever We Do.. - by O. Austrud - 10-05-2018, 12:22 AM
Whatever We Do.. - by O. Austrud - 10-05-2018, 12:33 AM
Whatever We Do.. - by James Lateer - 10-05-2018, 01:45 AM
Whatever We Do.. - by O. Austrud - 10-05-2018, 02:05 AM
Whatever We Do.. - by Peter Lemkin - 10-05-2018, 04:53 AM
Whatever We Do.. - by James Lateer - 10-05-2018, 05:18 PM
Whatever We Do.. - by Jim DiEugenio - 10-05-2018, 11:45 PM
Whatever We Do.. - by James Lateer - 11-05-2018, 12:41 AM
Whatever We Do.. - by Peter Lemkin - 11-05-2018, 02:54 PM
Whatever We Do.. - by O. Austrud - 03-06-2018, 12:12 AM